The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning

The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning

$1,750
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning

Be a guest at your own Soirée!

Congratulations on your engagement! Now let the fun begin! The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning is here to help you get from "I Will!" to "I Do!". Since every bride and wedding is unique and different we offer different types of services tailored to your needs. From day of coordination to full planning, we are with you every step of the way. Our goal is for you to be a guest at your own Soirée!

We look forward to hearing from you and learning about your wedding dreams, give us a call or send us an email to set up a consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

Annie and her team are amazing!! I met her at my best friend's wedding (who met her at her cousin's wedding) and knew I needed to use The Soiree Co. for my wedding when the time came. She was one of the first vendors I contacted and do not have any regrets! She is 100% on your side and will make your dream a reality. Annie is very honest and will let you know if she does not agree (if asked and in a very respectable way). She was on top of all of the details and was able to recommend great vendors. Our favorite part was the sneak peak before everyone comes into the reception. She invited my husband and I to see the room and take a photo in the photobooth to really take it all in. She treated us so special and her first priority the entire time. If you are looking for a planner, definitely go with Annie & The Soiree Co!!!

Profile Picture Haley, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

How do I fit my appreciation for Annie and her team in one review when I could write a novel’s worth of gratitude. Planning a wedding is personal and comes with high expectations from all brides. From the beginning, I felt as though Annie was just as invested in my wedding as if it were her own. That is why The Soiree Co is the absolutely best choice for anyone who wants to ensure their dream wedding will come to life. When I began meeting with my vendors, I quickly realized that Annie was their preferred planner. They all had strong relationships with her and confirmed what I already knew, which was that Annie was the absolutely best. I promised myself that as soon as I checked into the hotel for the wedding weekend I would let everything go. I would not stress about the timeline, the schedule of to do’s, the finalizing of details. I wanted to enjoy every moment and let it all sink in. Being such a strong type A personality, I can confidently say this would not have been possible without Annie. I trusted that no matter what, Annie had everything under control and it would all unfold perfectly. And if something did go astray, Annie would have it taken care of without me even knowing it happened! Annie is passionate about what she does which is why she is so wonderful to work with. She is a beautiful person inside and out and truly wants every wedding to be a dream come true. The best advice anyone gave me was to enjoy the entire event and not worry about a thing. If you want to look back to your wedding and know that you lived in the moment and felt so carefree, don’t think for one more moment and hire The Soiree Co! Thank you Annie for absolutely everything, we could not have done it without you!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews

A Showcase of Our Weddings

35 Photos

Windermere, FL 34787   See On Map
407-415-2705 (phone)
The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning is a wedding planner from Orlando servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Central Florida, Windermere, and Winter Park. The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning is a professional event planner that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry since 2009 specializing in planning and design .