The Sneezing Weed

Olympia, WA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Taking Sunday weddings only for the remainder of 2021! Please contact me for special Sunday rates.

The Sneezing Weed is a florist located between Olympia, WA and Los Angeles, CA. With a focus on locally-grown, seasonal blooms, the team works to create eye-catching designs by eco-friendly, sustainable means. Owner Kate Marra will take a collaborative approach with you, to make sure your aesthetic goals are met on your special day.

Kate has over 15 years of floral design experience, starting with her first job on a flower farm. Her main sources of inspiration are art history, mountain wildflowers, and natural seasonal growths in gardens all over the world. She loves providing couples with breathtaking curations, and is ready to travel to venues anywhere on the west coast.

Outside of traditional centerpieces and bouquets, Kate can also provide you with flower crowns, chuppahs, and wedding arch decorations. Their florists will handle delivery and setup, to ensure that everything, from your aisle markers to your boutonnieres, looks photo-ready.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Ashlyn T. Married on 09/13/2020

Extraordinary and Unique!!

Kate is absolutely AMAZING! I am so so thankful to have been able to have her do the flowers for our wedding. They were stunning, exactly what I envisioned, and all locally sourced! Prior to the wedding we spoke multiple times and met to nail down style and what exactly I wanted. She listened to me, had suggestions which was extremely helpful, and very affordable. She was punctual and available whenever I needed as well. Due to the craziness of COVID, our reception had to be in a different location than our ceremony and Kate was more than willing to go to both locations and set up all the flowers and greenery! Her arrangements, bouquets, floral runners, flower crowns, greenery, etc. were incredible, well thought out and put together, and seriously so gorgeous!! I can’t stress enough how beautiful everything was! She worked so hard for us, I can’t thank her enough and would 10000000% recommended using her as your florist!
    Laura F. Married on 07/21/2018

Stunning Flowers!

Our wedding flowers were more beautiful than we could've ever imagined thanks to Kate! During the planning process, Kate was very responsive, and had lots of creative ideas to share. I told her some colors and types of flowers I was hoping to have, and the overall vibe I was hoping to capture at my wedding. She made sure to include everything I was hoping for in addition to providing creative ideas of what would go well with what I liked. Kate is very knowledgeable about what flowers go well together, and what would withstand the summer heat on our wedding day. Day of the wedding, Kate was punctual, kind, and took away any stress I had about decorating the venue with beautiful flowers. She made all our bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, and table arrangements. The entire venue looked absolutely gorgeous thanks to her! Our flowers were the number one thing we received compliments on from our wedding day. I highly recommend Kate for wedding flowers!
    Annie Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful flowers, amazing service!

Kate perfectly brought to life the style and vision we had for our wedding through the flowers. She picked a great mix of colors and had everything ready exactly where and when we needed it. She has a wonderful creative eye and I highly recommend her.

Team

Kate
Kate
Owner

Hi!

I'm Kate. I've worked with flowers for fifteen years, my first job was for a flower farm!

Other than wandering flower fields and making arrangements and friends, I love to read, write, ski, and go on hikes with my rescue dog; Sunny.

Olympia Olympia, WA, 98501
Location of (The Sneezing Weed)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding