Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About The Smokey Eye Society

The Smokey Eye Society is a wedding makeup company based in Los Angeles, California. It is an agency of makeup artists that are available for booking based on your preferences and desired makeup look. Owner and founder Kristi Burke is a makeup artist herself and knows the value in artists and clients seeing eye-to-eye. That’s why the company provides artists' portfolios so that couples can decide which option best suits their needs. There is nothing more important to The Smokey Eye Society than clients feeling their absolute most beautiful.

The Smokey Eye Society is passionate about ensuring that clients are completely comfortable with their artist and in their makeup look. They can schedule trials before the big day for brides and their wedding parties to test options and discuss desired services. Each artist is happy to tailor the look to personal taste. This allows clients to have no doubt that they’ll feel confident on the wedding day. Artists at The Smokey Eye Society can provide more “red carpet”-style looks or take a natural approach, and false lashes are available.

Follow The Smokey Eye Society on

Smokey eye
600x6001325688219289 bernardandnicole1379 1

5 Reviews for The Smokey Eye Society

Angela · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot recommend The Smokey Eye Society enough. Kristi was so friendly in setting me up with my makeup artist, Amanda. And Amanda is so talented and even better, so funny and sweet, that getting made up was sincerely so much fun! She was also early to both the trial and on the wedding day, and stayed to provide last minute touch-ups. I looked great, my wedding party ladies looked great, and we had a blast. I'm actually trying to come up with another event to go to so I can have Amanda do my make-up again!

Sent on 04/13/2016

The Smokey Eye Society's reply:

Hi Angela!
    Congratulations on your marriage!
    I'm so glad you had such a great experience with Amanda. We're so lucky to have her on our team! Can't wait to see your photos!

Michelle · Married on 11/20/2015

I was travelling from out of the San Francisco area to get married, so I was a little nervous about finding a makeup artist out of the area. From the very beginning Kristi was polite, prompt and professional.

She arrived early to do my makeup and was flexible when my wedding party decided last minute to get their makeup done as well. She even did my hair!! Because my hair person was running late. I was SO thankful!! She was the calm in a sea of ciaos. :) I felt so beautiful that day, my hair and makeup were perfect. Thank you Kristi!!

I would recommend Kristi to anyone in the area or out of the area coming in for a wedding. I was so comfortable with her I even told her she should come with all of us to the wedding ;)

Sent on 12/02/2015

Emily · Married on 06/26/2015

Amanda traveled from California to North Carolina to provide amazing makeup for my wedding day for me and my bridesmaids. She was early and very flexible, even when we were running late from getting our hair done. She had great product that made us all look fabulous all thoughtout the evening. Amanda is a professional in every sense of the word and I'm so glad she was there to help make my day so special!

Sent on 04/14/2016