The Showplace Floral and Event Design

The Showplace Floral and Event Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Showplace Floral and Event Design

The Showplace is an event design florist and décor specialty company with offices conveniently located in Nassau County, East Hampton and NYC. Whether it’s a wedding, mitzvah or an intimate dinner party with friends, we’d love to help you make your event a memorable one. We are dedicated to planning every aspect of your celebration as unique and individual as you are.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Showplace is an absolutely amazing company! Working with Pat and Meredith was such a pleasure. They were able to help me bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of my wedding day! I am so grateful for their expertise as they really helped me to interpret my overall theme and vision and make it absolutely perfect. The flowers were so gorgeous, better than I could've dreamed! My finance and I loved the room so much when we walked in and were memorized by how absolutely perfect it was- it exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Showplace!!!

Profile Picture brooke, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Showplace was absolutely fantastic at decorating my wedding! I did not want the typical wedding decor and after our first meeting, they completely understood what I wanted for my wedding day. They went so far as to have trees as my centerpiece instead of flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants something extra special on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Cataryna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Showplace brought my vision to life. They made my centerpieces exactly how I had envisioned them but even better. I was so beyond happy with how beautiful everything came out. They do much more than flowers also, they made me a beautiful escort table with customized escort cards and got such beautiful linens that made the room that much better. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 1 Review

8 Photos

Devon & Greg

8 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Pat & Meredith always impress us with amazing attention to details and absolutely stunning work.

Events