Flemington, NJ 08822 Map · Phone number

About The Satin Bow

The Satin Bow specializes in handmade custom stationery for weddings and other special occasions. Whether you are looking for invitations, programs, place cards and other wedding stationery to plan your perfect wedding - or baby announcements to introduce your new bundle of joy to the world, we'll create designs that translate your dream onto paper.

yellow fan
kira invite 1

23 Reviews for The Satin Bow

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/03/2017

Allison at the Satin Bow is nothing short of fabulous! She has been SO helpful and available. Her creativity and honesty are admirable and I have truly been thankful to be able to work with her. She created the invitation of my dreams and I absolutely LOVE them. They are exactly what I imagined. Though the price is more expensive then your generic wedding website invitation, it is 110% worth it! I would recommend anyone looking for a classy, timeless and stunning invite go with Allison at the Satin Bow. I have already personally recommended several of my friends who are using Allison too.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Denise · Married on 10/01/2016

Allison is Awesome!
    Allison did my daughters Mass programs and place cards for her wedding in October. Her work is beautiful and the night before we had to leave we realized we left out a groomsman in the Mass program. She reprinted the program, tied every bow and delivered the programs to my house for NO extra charge! We received many complements on the Mass programs even from the priest who performed the ceremony! I HIGHLY recommend Allison!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Anna · Married on 09/20/2015

HI ALLISON !! Sorry it took me so long to write a review on you. Let me just tell you this girl is amazing to work with !! She was on time and there ever time I emailed her and she did a gorgeous job on our invitations I have people keeping them as a keepsake that's how much they loved them. I had one friend going off about our invitations at the wedding. How she never seen anything like it. We loved them too but most of all Allison was sooo sooo fair with me she even gave a me free extra layer on our invitations that was extra and she threw it in for free. she really surprised us and when I needed extras because I ran out she sent me 2 extra at no cost. to me She is a class act.!!! I loved working with her and My sister used her for her wedding invitations too. We both loved Allison and her work . You wont find better and trust me you wont be disappointed. Love Anna & Margaret

Sent on 10/07/2015

Award

The Satin Bow FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50