The RunMC Master of Ceremonies, DJ & Event Services

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

The RunMC Master of Ceremonies, DJ & Event Services is a wedding DJ service based in San Diego, California. We bring 15+ overall years of experience in DJing and MCing events of all kinds, plus six years working at wedding celebrations. We’ve been featured in Health magazine and recently on Married at First Sight Season 15, and have worked alongside numerous celebrities as a trusted brand to DJ and host events.

Our DJ/MC combos excel at the two most important aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception: musicianship and hosting. We do not only bring great DJs to the table but skilled MCs as well who know how to host a wedding with energy and charisma. Please see Team tab for more info.

If your goal is a fun wedding to remember that has the feel of a party or celebration, that is what our DJ/MC combos specialize in!

Our services include:

• Main - DJ/MC Wedding Packages, Sound System, Dance Lighting
  • Upgrades - Photobooth, Party Lighting, Decor Uplighting, Karaoke, Custom Music Editing, Video Screen & Projector, Day-Of Coordinator, Wedding Officiant, Dance Floor.
  • Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,150

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jake R. Married on 10/29/2022

Fantastic DJ Mark

DJ Mark did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Everything went smoothly and the dance floor was full all night!
    Rochelle Married on 10/23/2022

Team

Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Founder , Head DJ

Hi! I’m DJ Mark , aka The RunMC. I’m a United States Marine who was honorably discharged right here in beautiful San Diego. Needless to say, I decided to stay in San Diego after my contract ended.

I started a business as a personal trainer, developing many different prevention-related initiatives and a dance fitness program for fitness. For many years I also worked hand in hand with underserved communities in the San Diego County area, providing these same services for free. Little did I know that my passion for health would lead to an exciting career as a nationally requested DJ and MC. My career shift started when I was invited to warm up thousands of runners for the Hollywood Half Marathon. It went so well that I was invited to do it again and again for many different events all over the country. I could have never guessed at the time that my ability to lead thousands of people with warm-up choreography, love for music, and energetic personality would allow for an easy shift into emceeing and DJing.

Since my MC and DJ debut in 2008, I have traveled the nation hosting and DJing events both small and large. I DJ, emcee, host Weddings, Corporate, running/athletic, and Non Profit events of all kinds! I also excel at conferences, parties and interviews.

Basically if you need a good DJ|MC combo with the right mix of professionalism and enthusiasm……It's definitely me!

Check out my profile - https://linktr.ee/therunmc

Nathan Darmody
Nathan Darmody
Associate DJ

I’m Nathan a.k.a. DJ W/Love. I’m a mentor for artists, an entrepreneur, and husband to my beautiful wife Natalie. I received my B.A. in Music Production and Audio Engineering at San Diego State University. Upon graduation, I founded an Artist Development and Mentorship program called IWXO(I’m with love), hence the name DJ “W/Love.” Being self-taught, learning everything from songwriting, producing, and guitar has given me the ability to look at life from a creative and unique perspective. Uplifting and encouraging others to pursue their dreams is what I thrive on the most which is why MCing and DJing comes so naturally to me. Music is the soundtrack to our daily lives and is present in almost everything we do. Let me be the soundtrack for your special days so that together we can make memories that last a lifetime.

Bryant Lamar
Bryant Lamar
Associate DJ

DJ Bryant Lamar is in the building. I’m a musician / artist / producer / DJ / MC and martial arts instructor based in San Diego CA. I attended college on a Cello scholarship, transferred to the Renown Full Sail University, and started my own music production company in Tulsa Oklahoma while simultaneously maintaining a position as the Music Director at Transformation Church. As a musician, I play several different instruments including cello, piano, and guitar, and I sing. As a published artist with over 500,000 streams, I’ve been on several city-to-city tours performing at music festivals and city events. As a DJ/MC I’ve had the pleasure of holding a residency with RAW Natural Born Artist at the House of Blues right here in San Diego. Connect San Diego and the Backwoods Music Festival in Colville Washington. I love being the life of the party, but I also love when I can lend my energy to artists, acts, and organizations to help ensure a successful event. One of the highlights of my MC career was when I was invited to be the host of a worldwide dance competition Exogenerations USA.

Regardless if it’s a solo act, a band performance, or a DJ/MC event I specialize in making sure the party stays high energy, that the music stays pumping, and that the people stay engaged. I love seeing people have a good time and creating unforgettable moments and memories that will last. I bring the same energy to every event while remaining strictly professional, culturally sensitive, and emotionally aware. I know how to read the room.

Working with TheRunMC has been a blast, our recent Corporate party for Orange Theory was terrific and we received an amazing response. My name Is Bryant Lamar and If you will have me I would love to DJ/MC your next event as a part of TheRunMC family. See you soon.

Lamour Floral and Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

San Diego San Diego, CA, 91942
6193828140
Location of (The RunMC Master of Ceremonies, DJ & Event Services)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding