2825 Henley Lane, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About The Royal Blush, Makeup Artistry

Bethany's affinity for makeup began 8 years ago as a competitive ballroom dancer in which the makeup application was fierce and dramatic. After continually being asked to do makeup for fellow competitors, she decided to attend Makeup First, where she received professional training in basic, media/HD, runway/fashion, theatrical, and clinical makeup application.

Bethany is now serving Chicago, Naperville, LaGrange, and Hinsdale as a bridal makeup artist. She actively assists Diem Angie Nguyen on her bridal makeup team. She also travels around the U.S. helping ballroom competitors with hair and makeup. In her spare time, she researches the latest and greatest beauty products so that she stays on top of modern trends for her clients!

"I am constantly educating myself in order to learn more about this industry so that I may be able to provide the best for my clients."

Check out our makeup page on Facebook to see what Bethany has been up to lately!

manriquezphotography 001 1
manriquezphotography 001 1
laurenigor24

1 Reviews for The Royal Blush, Makeup Artistry

Anna · Married on 08/19/2016

Bethany did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding. She listened to what I said I was looking for and knew exactly what to do about issues I was concerned about. She was easy to communicate with and was very adaptable, as we had limited space in the hotel room. She was right on time and was flexible when some of the wedding party was running late. I don't usually wear much makeup, and before the trial I was afraid that I'd end up looking overdone. Bethany did a great job making my makeup look soft and natural. My hair and makeup stayed put for the whole day, through lots of sweat, tears and tissues. The only thing I had to touch up was my lipstick.

Sent on 09/27/2016