Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

79 Reviews for The Ellora

Premium Liquor (1)
Lighting (1)
China (1)
Shuttle (1)

Large ceremony space, friendly and professional staff, willing to work with you w/ your budget and elegant banquet room.

Profile Picture janae, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding there on 3/25/17. We can not believe how amazing it went. The staff went above and beyond, they really were like family to us the day of. Kathy never left our side, and really made sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable. Ashley stayed in contact with us through the whole process of planning the wedding. She made the process easy for us. We were able to have our Ceremony & Reception there and would do it over and over again. The food was delicious!! Not one of our guest left on an empty stomach! Thank you so much to the Ellora Staff for making our day so special. Especially a shout out to Ashley and Kathy!!! :) We would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Profile Picture User7956374, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I love the Ellora and everyone in it! I'm so happy I chose this venue. They were so accommodating to my needs. They really made our wedding day extra special. The only two negative things to say are that we didn't get our take home food when we were told we would. Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to eat during the reception, so we were supposed to have that food to go. Also, there were supposed to be two bottles of wine on each table and they didn't put it. Kathy, the bridal assistant, was great. She's so cool and fun to be around with. Be careful with her, she will try to get you drunk. Peter, the manager, was spectacular! He really made it happen for our special day. He was on top of everything and everyone. Ashley, was a beauty to work with. She was responsive when I would show up at the venue or when I called, text, or e-mailed her. Thank you The Ellora staff for being so attentive and awesome! Best of luck!

Profile Picture MARITZA, 10/15/16, 1 Review