Lake City, FL 32025 Map · Phone number

About The Rose Mary Catering Company

Call for a free consultation.

www.rosemarycatering.com

888-845-0925

shane@rosemarycatering.com

www.facebook.com/TheRoseMaryCateringCompany

We will work with you to make your event a success and will exceed your expectations!

Follow The Rose Mary Catering Company on

Dessert buffet
Dessert buffet

3 Reviews for The Rose Mary Catering Company

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

The food was delicious and the price could not be beat! It actually could not be beat and believe me we looked at a lot of caterers before we found Shane and Rose Mary Catering. His staff was polite and professional. We used them for catering, bartending and dessert (a cookie bar). Our reception was pretty casual so we decided to do a taco buffet. It seemed like a simple idea and they took it to a whole new level! They even made their own tortilla chips and tortilla bowls for taco salads! Oh, the milk and cookie bar… They brought 500 cookies for just fewer than 100 guests and we had less than a dozen left at the end of the night. They were fantastic! The guests LOVED them. They even brought these wooden risers to help stage the cookies and it looked like it was straight out of Pinterest! I can’t say enough about how wonderful Rose Mary Catering is. I’m still hearing from guests about how much they enjoyed the food.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Danita · Married on 03/23/2013

The entire wedding party and guests thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service. Shane went out of his way to make sure every guest was served and also cleaned up the tables after their meals were completed. He went above and beyond. I will look forward to the next event.

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • F

February · Married on 02/25/2012

Rose Mary Catering did an amazing job working with my budget and my food needs. The food was not only delicious but beautiful. They matched my decor and theme as well. I loved everything and so did all of my guest. Everything was delivered and set up on time with no delay or issues. Thank you for making my special day run smoothly. I will definitely be highly recommending them to anyone looking for a caterer and using them again for other catered events.

Sent on 10/24/2012

The Rose Mary Catering Company FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Lake City, 32025 See on map