The Rev. James "Seamus" Campbell

Linden, NJ View map

$625 Typical Price

The Rev. James “Seamus” Campbell is a wedding officiant based out of Linden, New Jersey. This Old Catholic priest has been conducting wedding ceremonies of all types throughout his 32 years in ordained ministry. Fr. Campbell conducts weddings for couples of all backgrounds, including interfaith and ecumenical marriages, re-marriages, and partners who have previously completed a civil divorce. This minister is ordained with the Old Catholic Church, rather than the Roman Catholic Church, and is affiliated with Catholic, Anglican, and Episcopalian traditions. Old Catholics are welcoming and inclusive and will gladly officiate at same sex weddings.

The Rev. James “Seamus” Campbell is a registered marriage officiant in the city of New York and offers an array of services to couples seeking marriage. Some of his services include the following:

• Premarital counseling
  • Vow renewals
  • Civil unions
  • Single religion marriages
  • Ceremonies of up to 30 minutes

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$625

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$625.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Catholic
Episcopalian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Linda
    Linda Married on 08/28/2021
    Father Campbell was absolutely amazing! Not only as an Officiant, but when my husband and I first met with him, he was so professional and easy to talk to. Especially after such a negative experience we had at a Roman Catholic church, as my husband was divorced many years ago, Father Campbell genuinely opened his arms to us and made us feel so welcome and happy to get married.

I was desperate to find an Officiant with only a week's notice and Father Campbell was super flexible and was able to meet with us immediately and was very easy to reach over the telephone.

His words during our ceremony were not only perfect, but the way he spoke and said his words made the whole room really feel the love my husband and I have always had for each other.

I have dealt with so many people over the past few months for all sorts of wedding stuff, flowers, DJs, David's Bridal, etc.... and all were a pain to deal with.

Father Campbell is just awesome in every sense of the word! He gets a 5 out of 5 from my husband I !!!! :-)

The Rev. James "Seamus" Campbell's reply:

Thank you Linda!!
    Veronica Married on 05/20/2018
    Father Seamus was absolutely wonderful to work with, and performed a beautiful ceremony. We could not have been happier with the service on our wedding day, and we highly, highly recommend him!! He was so friendly and easy to talk to from our very first meeting. Even with families and friends of many denominations and religions, everyone found the ceremony to be just perfect. He is very responsive to any questions, was there well before the ceremony, and made everything very easy. We only wish we lived closer so we could go to his services all the time! Thank you for everything Father Seamus!!! Our big day wouldn't have been the same without you!
  • Shemley
    Shemley Married on 07/08/2017
    This man is a blessing from God. We had our main wedding abroad but did our legal ceremony with Seamus in a very small and intimate affair. Because of the way Seamus conducted our much smaller ceremony, I found myself getting as emotional as I did in our "main" wedding where we had family and friends present. Truly a man of God and you cannot go wrong with having Seamus to do your blessing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

226 Maple Avenue Linden, NJ, 07036
Location of (The Rev. James "Seamus" Campbell)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding