60 Broadway, Tivoli, NY 12583 Map · Phone number

About The Retro Photo Booth

It takes 30 seconds!!!!

The Holga is a Chinese toy camera that uses medium format film and has been used by artists for it's funky one of a kind photographic capabilities.

The Retro Photo Booth is a fun, unique studio set where Party revelers of all ages can make a little piece of art of themselves. We provide the black and white Polaroid film, props and lighting. You provide the laughs!

Booking a Retro Photo Booth is easy. just email us your date and we will set you up!

We provide any amount of the best black and white Poloroid film, a photographer to run the booth, Kitchy Classy Mats embossed with the name of your event for each Holgaroid, and all props lighting backdrops etc. We also offer really fun guests books for placing a Holgaroid of each guest, saving it for you with their good wishes and thoughts.These books are hand crafted and 100% archival They make wonderful heirloom gifts. Frames are also available.

• Noteworthy Chocolates
  • The Cranberry Barn
  • Kamilla's Floral Boutique

4 Reviews for The Retro Photo Booth

Aja · Married on 08/06/2011

We used the Retro Photo Booth to provide an activity and favor for our guests as well as for our guest book. We put our seating cards in frames and then our guests used that to frame a photo from the Photo Booth and we also asked guests to place a photo in our guest book and sign next to it. Cynthia was extremely helpful in planning the favors and offered to make pre-cut mats for my frames and even order frames for me. She went above and beyond. My guests loved the photos and there were people in the booth all night long! I love seeing the framed photos in our guests homes! And I treasure the guest book photos, they are some of the funniest and most candid moments of the night and I would have completely missed them if I did not have the photo booth. It was a great activity for our guests and Cynthia made it all very easy! I would highly recommend the Retro Photo Booth to any bride!

Sent on 12/22/2011
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 05/21/2011

We absolutely loved the services provided by Cynthia and her team. The retro photo booth wasn't something I had in mind initially but now in retrospect it was one of the best decisions. All our guests had expressed to us how much fun the photo booth was! Everyone had taken a photo or two for themselves as a favor/keepsake. Also each guest (or a couple) placed one of the photos in our photobook right there and then with the personal message they wrote. We loved this idea and would highly recommend it to all couples. It enterntained everyone since people started getting very creative and funny by wearing different accessories. And it left us with the photobook full of funny memories and personalized messages. Thank you Cynthia!

Sent on 10/21/2011
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/02/2010

The Retro Photo Booth was an ABSOLUTE HIT at our wedding! When we saw the holgaroid prints, we fell in love with them--we chose the adorable 3.25*4.25 vignetted black and white prints that look like they're straight out of the 20s. We are extremely happy with having chosen this as our favor.

We found it to be a much better alternative to getting a traditional photo booth because you can set it up in any open area/corner and you can really get creative with it--from backdrops to props to fitting many people into one photo. The guests had an absolute blast with it, and a month later, we are still hearing about how cool and unique of an idea it was.

The staff was great. Initial dealings with Cynthia were an absolute pleasure, and the day-of staff was also accommodating-- my husband and I actually hadn't taken any photos by the time they were ready to leave, so they unpacked their gear, re-set-up and took a few just for us.

All in all, The Retro Photo Booth is not only a great value, but a truly fun and memorable experience (both in taking the picture and having it as a keepsake)! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Award

• 60 Broadway Tivoli, 12583 See on map
    Location of (The Retro Photo Booth)