7900 40th Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34209 Map · Phone number

About The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Hi there!

So glad you stopped by to check us out! The Reserve Vintage Rentals is a Specialty + Vintage Decor and Furniture Rental company that was birthed in part out of necessity and a whole lot of dreamy creative passion for creating unique settings. We service SouthWest Florida and beyond at our Sarasota / Bradenton based Warehouse showroom. We love all things vintage and antique inspired and have an affinity for pieces with a rich history. We have an incredible catalog of rental items to suit any style or aesthetic with our unique inventory. Our items are truly one-of-a-kind. We delight in being able to provide that added touch of inspiration and bit of vintage charm to any wedding , event or photo shoot with our unique pieces. We also carry a wide variety of modern and love mixing vintage and modern for the perfect mix.

We'd love to meet and schedule an appointment with you at our warehouse in Sarasota. Please also be sure to browse our website as well as shoot us an email or give us a ring!

www.thereservevintagerentals.com | hello@thereservevintagerentals.com | 941.840.1824

Keepin' it vintage,

f orchidballcommitee2016099cpennenga 2
trvroccasions magazinenaomi chokr photographyweb r
trvroccasions magazinenaomi chokr photographyweb r
The Reserve Vintage Rentals
jennifer matteo eventsstyled shootnaomi chokr phot
2a6a4947 2
0fc07fdc745f5838 CasaBella 165
powel crosley wedding 021ppw721h484

45 Reviews for The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

We had an awesome experience with The Reserve Vintage Rentals! We weren't sure if we were going to rent a set up but we went to simply just look around. Of course when we went, Priscilla was amazing in helping us figure out if we needed/wanted anything. She wasn't pushy into getting us to pick something out. She gave us set up ideas and really put a style together that we loved. I am SO glad we got the lounge set up. We got some amazing pictures there and the guests really loved it. It made the overall ambiance of the wedding romantic and classy. Instead of having a photo booth, we used the lounge set up as a place where guests took their photos. We put some fun props to the side with a selfie camera to make it fun. It really was the special touch we needed to make the décor of the venue. Don't hesitate to take a look at what they have; it will be worth it! There really is something for everyone and Priscilla can make your vision into a beautiful masterpiece!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

RVR has all your day of rental needs!

There isn't enough characters in this text box to allows me to rave about Priscilla. Bless her heart for working with me; constantly emailing her making changes to my proposal up until like two weeks out. She embraced my vision and personality, and added the extra beautiful pieces to make my wedding day my dream day. Her pieces are so unique and well kept. I wanted a few statement pieces for my reception, and all her vintage furniture did that and more. While being extremely professional, she also takes the time to relate to her brides. I felt like she knew me as a person, and I could easily approach her on the street to chat even after my wedding day has past. We even had some weather issues on my wedding day, and she was so kind and apologetic about it all. She goes above and beyond for her clients, and I would recommend her to any bride in the central/southwest Florida!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Figueroa · Married on 08/10/2018

Professional, Experienced and Friendly

I recently used Reserve Vintage Rentals to jazz up the reception area of my wedding. Originally, I went on their website and fell in love with all of the pieces but quickly realized it wasn't in my budget to do all the rentals from Reserve Vintage Rentals. Priscilla was so great to work with though! We came up with a plan to combine furniture from Reserve Vintage Rentals for more accent pieces and then the rest from U.S. Tents. I am a very indecisive person and she walked me through the process of picking out the right pieces and even let me adjust my orders as my headcount increased. She was extremely professional and responsive and has a lot of experience in the wedding industry so I was able to run ideas by her before executing them. I highly recommend working with Priscilla if you are looking to add a more personalized touch to your event.

Sent on 11/21/2018

The Reserve Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 7.00

• Winsor Event Studio
    Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

The Reserve Vintage Rentals is a gem! They offer a fabulous inventory that is truly unique, and their website is so easy to navigate (I love that they feature their true inventory including photos, so brides can get an idea of what they might like)! Priscilla was prompt with communication and always courteous and professional, and on the day of the event her staff were timely and a pleasure to work with. Everything turned out gorgeous - I cannot wait to work with them again! :)

• 7900 40th Ave W Bradenton, 34209 See on map