The Rendezvous

Longmont, Colorado View map

The Rendezvous is a hair and makeup business in Longmont, Denver. Owner and operator, Katie, was a rock climber for the first half of her life. After retiring she found makeup and fell in love. She is a graduate of the Aveda Institute in Denver and specializes in natural makeup and adventure elopements. Katie also offers hairstyling, clean eating and fitness programs for her brides. She offers a complete package to help you look and feel your best inside and out.

The Rendezvous provides on-site hair and makeup services for your wedding day and can also provide services and trials in their studio location. Katie and her team listen to your vision and concerns and provide a full hair and makeup design that will play off one-another and bring out your natural beauty features. They apply flawless makeup that lasts all day and create stunning and functional hairstyles. Their beauty services include:

• Extensions
  • Styling
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Personal Training
Weight-loss Plans

• Katie
    Katie Married on 06/24/2019

Beautiful Hair & Makeup!

Katie did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for my mountain wedding! I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind and she delivered exactly what I wanted. She was very kind and patient throughout the trial and a 2 am appointment on the day of the wedding. I hiked in the mountains with 20mph winds and my makeup and hair stayed perfectly in place for a 14 hour day. I highly recommend Katie for wedding hair and makeup!
  • Laura
    Laura D. Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Job and Beautiful Work

Katie did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with some of my bridesmaids on site. Katie was so amazing to work with, she is so sweet and calming it’s just relaxing being in the same room with her (which was such an added bonus on my wedding day)! She was flexible and so helpful during my trial and did that and more on my wedding day! Somehow my curls even stayed after standing out in the snow for our ceremony and for pictures after! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to look and feel fabulous for a day!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 01/05/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Katie came to my location to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She was so sweet to work with and a total professional. Her calm demeanor helped to relieve some of my anxious energy. :) I’m typically a little picky when it comes to my hair and makeup, but Katie’s work was exactly what I hoped for, and I felt more beautiful than ever! She also provided hair and makeup services for my 4 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, my mom, and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked and felt fabulous! I would recommend Katie to anybody that wants to look and feel their absolute best on their big, especially if you’re looking for somebody to come to you! She was amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

1435 Yarmouth Ave, Suite 101 Longmont, Colorado, 80304
6199902483

9:00-2:00 M-F
Location of (The Rendezvous)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding