6353 Kobmagergade, Askov, MN 55704 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Red Thread Alterations

Offering experienced bridal alterations, tuxedo rental and accessories. You can trust us with the most important day of your life. We give our best to every bride and groom we care for and you can be assured of our high standards of quality, fit and workmanship. Browse our website and facebook page for more information, referals, and pictures.

Follow The Red Thread Alterations on

cufflin
trt profile pi
img2013060310284001

3 Reviews for The Red Thread Alterations

Wende was AMAZING!!! I bought my dress for a great price, but it needed a lot of help. Wende was able to take all of my vision for the dress and turn it into a reality. She was able to fix some really complex beading and turn a thin satin gown into a mermaid (not easy to do without compromising the smoothness of the skirt). She is a master of her craft. My dress fit like a dream and am forever grateful! She was also really reasonably priced. I would recommend her to anyone. She also did my bridesmaid's dresses.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Rikki · Married on 10/11/2014

Wendy at The Red Thread was WONDERFUL! When I thought about dress alterations I thought it sounded horrible, But Wendy was awesome to work with, she made it such a fun and personal time. She honestly did such an amazing job, My dress needed to be taken in multiple sizes and I was so scared what it would turn out like but it turned out amazing and looked like it was made just for me. I honestly cant say enough about how great my experience was here. THANKS YOU WENDY YOU ARE A TRUE ARTIST!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • Stephanie Whittaker

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2014

Wende did an absolutely incredible job with altering my wedding dress! Not only did she sew on my bridal belt perfectly, but she made my dress fit like a glove for a worry-free day. I also loved how she bustled my dress. She must have stitched 15 more more bustles in my a-symmetrical dress that not only made it so, so beautiful, but it was completely functional. Wende was so fun to work with (she's got such a heart for making others happy!), made me comfortable in each of my fittings, and did all of my alterations completely within my budget. I would definitely recommend The Red Thread to anyone looking for that perfect fit. Thanks again Wende!

Sent on 09/09/2015

The Red Thread Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Jewelry, Undergarments

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Red Thread Alterations 1
    10% off Alterations!
    Just simply mention you found us on Wedding Wire and we'll give you 10% off your alterations.

• 6353 Kobmagergade Askov, 55704 See on map