The Red Fern

• Chateau d'Argy
  • Cozy Country Barn

11 Reviews for The Red Fern

Becky · Married on 09/03/2016

My son and daughter in law recently had their beautiful wedding at The Red Fern. Because the couple live out of state, DC area, I was very involved in the planning of the wedding. I am a detail person and I was beyond pleased with the guidance and assistance Sue Meyer provided. She made us feel very comfortable with the entire planning process. She guided us with linen selections, as well as food selections. We had a cathedral setting for the wedding of 235 people. Her staff transformed the wedding seating to a dining seating in approximately 10 minutes. Every chair was aligned perfectly for both the wedding and the reception. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The serving staff and bar staff were great also. I have attended many weddings, and I can honestly say The Red Fern is an awesome place to have a wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Connie · Married on 06/04/2016

I would not hesitate to recommend having a wedding ceremony and reception at the Red Fern in St. Marys, PA. Everything at my daughter's wedding was handled beautifully and ran smoothly. The building is beautiful, a great setting for a wedding. The service was excellent, the food delicious, decorations beautiful. Sue Meyer was wonderful to work with and made everything turn out just the way we wanted it. We had many compliments from guests, and my daughter and her husband are so happy with their wedding and will remember that day forever.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Great place and extremely friendly staff

Sent on 12/28/2014

• St. Marys See on map
    8148341910 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Red Fern)