1322 Space Park Dr, Houston, TX 77058 Map · Phone number

About The Red Experience, LLC

The Red Experience, LLC specializes in complete event concepts and design. We design custom event stationery (invitations,programs, etc.) and event decor and floral design.

Visit our website at www.redexperience.net or contact us at Consultation by appointment only. Tuesday-Friday 10-6 pm. Saturday appointments are limited and depend on our event schedule. Please contact us with questions.

Follow The Red Experience, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sua Mihi Florals

40 Reviews for The Red Experience, LLC

• Taelor

Taelor T. · Married on 04/24/2021

Beyond thankful!

Words cannot fully express the appreciation and gratitude that my wife and I think that Tamara, Christina, and all others at The Red Experience deserve! They truly made our wedding day magical; I can’t stop referring to it as a real-life fairytale and my wife tells everyone it was perfect, and that everything worked out exactly how she had envisioned, hoped, and asked for.

Early on, we met with about 3 other vendors, but it was something about Tamara that stood out and let us know that The Red Experience was the one for us. Our initial meeting with Tamara left us with a sense of comfort that that the other meetings didn’t and, even after only one meeting we felt like we could trust her with our vision; We could easily sense Tamara’s high level of professionalism, knowledge, and experience, but it was her genuine investment in ensuring that her clients get exactly what they want and how they want it that really won us over. Our vision along with Tamara’s special touches came to life in a way that we couldn’t have imagined!

Working with Christina as our primary go-to person made everything a breeze and I could not have imagined the planning process or our wedding day itself without her. Christina was organized, dependable, very responsive and helpful when we had questions or concerns, and just an overall positive person to be around. Christina also did all of the contract reviewing, confirmations, and back-and-forth contacts, etc. with all of our vendors and that alone was a huge relief.

My wife and I are truly amazed that we can look back on our wedding day and say that through it all, we remained stress-free, and we owe it all to The Red Experience!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Nikki · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Tamara is amazing. She made my dream wedding come true. I’m still obsessed with the decor at my wedding. She gave me all that I wanted and more within my budget. She keeps up with new trends and decor ideas to give you options you may not have even seen before. My invitations were gorgeous, my flower wall, the ombré flowers on the cake, my old fashioned candy station, flower crown, my ceremony and reception decor, and even the preferred vendors (Monica- photographer and Robert-DJ) were amazing. I would not change a single thing! It looked like a magazine feature. I will use Tamara again for other events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan F. · Married on 02/09/2019

Tamara brought my visions to life!

Tamara and The Red Experience truly went above and beyond my expectations! She listened to everything I asked for and delivered the most beautiful arrangements on my wedding day. The flowers were fresh and perfectly placed together. She helped turn my wedding dreams into reality! Also, another WONDERFUL thing about this company is that they do more than flowers. She rented me candlesticks, lanterns, aisle runner, curtains, etc.. Rather than working with several vendors for rental items, you can work with Tamara. I was so happy with my choice to use The Red Experience for my wedding day! Thanks, Tamara!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

The Red Experience, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 200
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Party Cloths
    Party Cloths Wedding Rentals

Tamra is a great event planner and manager. She is creative and you can count on her to make your event beautiful and fun. We love working with her.

• DreamPix Photography Wedding Photographers

Red Experience and DreamPix have worked together on several occasions. I must say Tamara's design talent is exceptional, especially on invitation designs. Beautiful work! I highly recommend The Red Experience.

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 1322 Space Park Dr, B192b Houston, TX, 77058 See on map
    2814845762 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Red Experience, LLC)