Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• The House of EL Entertainment
45c76b52374a66e5 1370478504864 image8
20111211182528

3 Reviews for The Realm of Entertainment, LLC

Susan · Married on 09/22/2013

I used Tom & his staff for my wedding in September. He provided a perfect timeline for our special day and didn't miss a beat! Every activity planned was on schedule, and every activity was bride and groom focused. I felt like a queen for my entire day, and didn't even have to wonder if my family was having a good time... I knew they were because we spent most of our time together out on the dance floor! Thank you Tom and The Realm of Entertainment for making my wedding day everything I ever imagined it would be.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Alex · Married on 08/24/2013

What can I say, Tom put on a wonderful show and gave our guests the energy and professionalism that my event def needed. Sound system was crisp and clear, song selection classy, upbeat and relevant. DJ booth- modern and LEGIT!

We booked an amazing package that included DJ services, MC, fully dressed tables and up-lighting to boot! 100% recommend his services if your looking for a one stop shop vendor.

Tip: Tom is available practically 24/7 for house calls...his customer service is that GOOD! But you didn't hear that from me...

Sent on 09/07/2013

2.5
      3.0

This DJ played at my wedding. The DJ was a little late due to traffic, but let me know ahead of time. He and his wife arrived in time. He did a good job introducing my party and my husband and me. During dinner, the music was mellow, just what I wanted. There was a small problem though, the DJ's wife was a bit rude at times and didn't look very professional. After dinner, the music was playing ad the DJ was making my wedding more like a club! I asked for a mix of everything and NO RAP. I had a club by the end of the night, problem was though everyone left. My crowd was not into the music he played and I couldn't believe that he wasn't reading the crowd and trying to get people to interact. I was very disappointed in this vendor. Will not be referring at all!

Sent on 05/28/2013

The Realm of Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Completely blindsided here, perhaps the person that provided her ceremony music can take the extra blame... considering that he did not have the music for it! We felt terrible that the person the bride had hired (not us) to do the ceremony music failed in their duties, and even reported to the ceremony area to see if there was anything we could do to help? Courtesy call due to traffic issue - but as she stated we still arrived and were set-up on time. Also provided a DJ Booth with uplighting that was not in contract that matched venue decor perfectly. Sadly, another example here of depending on a country club wedding representative to also be your wedding coordinator. A timeline of events was not furnished, and yes, (unfortunately now because it was not appreciated) we decided to attempt to go the extra mile for our client by assisting with the wedding timeline according to the original paperwork that was submitted to us. We were not the contracted planner, but the DJ - that evidently doesn't know the difference between rap and disco, which is what we thought we were playing. Not trying to be outrageous on this one, but this hurts... especially when the night ended with a high five from the bride's new Father-in-law and a generous tip from her new Mother-in-law. We truly wish we could upload some documentation we have on this. Thanks for allowing us a response area at least... and to the bride that remained anonymous we truly feel terrible and are blindsided if this is truly how you felt... especially considering your lack of communication on the day of the event. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further - as our sole purpose in this business is to provide the highest of quality event planning and entertainment services on a nightly basis. We wish you and your family the best.

The Realm of Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    Location of (The Realm of Entertainment, LLC)