Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The RC Saylors Videography

If a photos is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million.

We are Nate and Abby Saylor, a husband-wife videography team with a passion for all things video and wedding related.  We believe marriage is a blessing and all couples should be able to relive their wedding day for years to come through video!

Nate is from small town McArthur, Ohio and Abby is from Huntington, West Virginia.  Together we built our home in the only state left in the area, Kentucky.  We enjoy spending our free time working and being creative together through videography, as well as being active through kayaking, fishing, hiking, and driving remote controlled vehicles.   We love all types of remote controlled (RC) vehicles, and review them on YouTube.  That is where our name comes from, our love for RC, and our last name, Saylor: TheRcSaylors!

We serve the entire tri-state area of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio, and we offer free travel within a 3 hour radius of our home in Ashland, KY. Our packages range in price depending on the events you would like covered (pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception).  We use modern equipment including HD cameras, professional audio recording, the best editing software, and aerial footage using a drone!  In fact, all wedding wire bookings for 2015 will receive a free upgrade to aerial videography with their package!

We encourage you to contact us through the WeddingWire form fill in on this page to learn more about our wedding videography packages.

We look forward to hearing from you and recording your wedding so you can relive the day for years to come!

Sincerely,

Full Feature Video (1)
Save The Date (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

I recently contracted Nate and Abby to shoot a customer testimonial and I couldn't be happier with the results! We found them on WeddingWire, which has turned into a great tool for finding local videographers from all over the US when looking to find local video pros for my company's various film projects. We had an insanely short time table to get this project done! Nate and Abby stepped up to the challenge and got the shoot done on time and on budget. I reached out to them, and got a prompt response to my email detailing the scope of the project and we had our footage returned to us faster than expected and with much higher quality than anything I have seen so far. Nate and Abby are great people and they helped facilitate the interviews with our customers in a laid back, friendly, yet extremely professional way. After speaking to Abby on the phone, I knew she was a genuinely good person and that I didn’t have to worry about how they would get along with my client. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The RC Saylors to friends and family in the area! Thanks again Abby and Nate! I’m sure that we will be using your services again in the near future!

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

I was the maid of honor in a wedding recently that RC Saylors did the videography for, and Nate and Abby were absolutely wonderful! Not only was the music video stunning, they were more than helpful throughout the wedding. From gathering up the grooms, to passing out wedding favors, they were everything the bride wanted and more. Not to mention that they are both super sweet and professional. I would recommend them to anyone getting married and can't wait to book them for my wedding.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! God truly brought these two amazing Videographers to us. They were a huge reason our day was such a blast! Fun loving couple who really fit our personality. Easy going- stress FREE!!! They had a teaser video for us shortly after our wedding and our short video to us faster than I anticipated. The video is perfect and I’ve already watched in 10 times! Everyone who has seen it thus far has been in awe while watching it. They were even able to get us a few still shots so we could have pictures in time for Christmas! (Our photographers are not done with our photos.) The stills are amazing and work perfectly for our gifts! I am so glad we were referred this amazing team! Our wedding was in Kentucky and we are from Oklahoma. We did not have any local connections, which forced us to rely heavily on referrals. They were the best vender referral we received! If we have an event in the future that we want capture, the RC Saylors will be our choice! Seriously! I cannot thank them enough for all they did before, during, and after the wedding. Absolutely Amazing!!

Profile Picture JessicaRose, 10/21/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1415448093711 cshooks
220x220 sq 1415448100465 cssun

5 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
What an amazing, fun-loving couple! I always know it's going to be a great day when I get to work with Nathan and Abby Saylor. Not only do they offer high quality video services, and can boast being EXPERT drone-video specialists...but they're always just so easy to work with! And that can mean the world to a stressed bride on her wedding day. If you want an enthusiastic duo, who can offer some breathtaking aerial footage, (and will actually get you your wedding film in a timely manner)...Look no further than RC Saylors Videography!

I have heard "good things" about this videographer.

Can't say enough about them...Top notch in every aspect. Always a pleasure to work with!

RC Saylor Videography does incredible work! !

Ashland, KY 41102   See On Map