4601 Hill Top View Lane, San Jose, CA 95138 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Ranch Golf Club

Congratulations on your engagement!

Whether you are planning a special momorable event or an intimate wedding reception, the Silicon Valley Dining Room at The Ranch Golf Club is the perfect location for your unique wedding in the Bay Area.

Our distinctive facilities have a rich warm and elegant style, creating the perfect ambiance for your special day. This cherished event can be both exciting and challenging. It is for these reasons that we have designed affordable, yet lavish wedding packages to simplify your wedding. Our catering staff takes pride in excellence and our attention to details will assist you from the rehearsal through the reception, creating memories you will treasure for a lifetime.

Reception
IMG19232

50 Reviews for The Ranch Golf Club

• Tiffany L

Tiffany L · Married on 08/28/2015

The Ranch Golf Club is elegant and beautiful. I had my ceremony and reception there, and was pleased with how everything turned out. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they provided me with 2 day of coordinators to assist on the day of (which of course was very helpful).

Sent on 10/28/2015

The Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Hi Tiffany, Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoyed every second of your special day! Best wishes to you both!

Chan Chan · Married on 03/23/2013

The Ranch Golf Club has gone through many changes and challenges, but Carrell and Whitney have helped it turn around. They are both great individuals to work with and I enjoyed visiting with them every time we had to go over the wedding plans. They work hard to get to know their clients and makes sure everything their client wants is correct on paper. Carrell is very detailed oriented and I just love that about her. As a wedding coordinator, she does what she needs to do to help reduce the stress for the couple.

Until the day of our wedding, Carrell made sure everything was correct. She communicated through email me and called me to make sure I wouldn't forget anything. I am the type of person who wants everything to be perfect and so I provided very detailed documents stating what needs to go where and when things can be available (e.g. candy bar). She kept all the documents and made sure things went as planned.

I can go on and on about Carrell. Overall, she did a wonderful job and I would recommend The Ranch Golf Club as long as she is the wedding coordinator. I also want to say that all the staff at the Golf Club were very friendly.

Sent on 03/30/2013

The Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Oh my goodness Chan Chan...I am flattered beyond belief. You and Duy were a dream to work with and I was privileged to have had the opportunity to get to know you both and work with you to make sure your wedding day was perfect. Thank you again for you kind words. Carrell

Shavon · Married on 11/11/2011

My husband suggested we visit the Ranch right a couple months after our engagement. We walked in and i was impressed immediately. The weather was beautiful, the stairway before you walk down the aisle was breathtaking, the scenery was perfect, and the coordinator, Chrissy was amazing. I was sold at first sight :-)

Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day, but i was so thrilled with the way our designer set up the reception indoors (Asiel Design).. it looked STUNNING! I was happy with every aspect of our wedding, from the food, to the DJ, to the photographer, and the venue.. I would highly recommend The Ranch Golf Club.

Chrissy, the coordinator, was FANTASTIC!!! She was always efficient, friendly, understanding, compassionate, and warm. She was always available and helpful.

The Ranch Golf Club Pricing

The Ranch Golf Club Price Rates

The Ranch Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300

• Angelic Harp
    Angelic Harp Wedding Musicians

Lovely place to perform

• Bridevine & Branches {Event Design + Floral Design + Wedding Planning
    Bridevine & Branches {Event Design + Floral Design + Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

The Ranch Golf Club is a beautiful location to have a wedding or special event. The has amazing views and has a very classy appeal. Our team is preparing for an upcoming wedding at this stunning venue.

• Dai P. Luong Photography
    Dai P. Luong Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Bay Area, make The Ranch Golf Club your first to visit. It is truly a hidden treasure of the Valley. With its many cute niches, the photo opportunities that can be created are endless both by the reception site and down at the Ranch entrance. Your guests, family, and friends will thank you for sharing your lifelong memories at this memorable location – The Ranch Golf Club.

• 4601 Hill Top View Lane San Jose, CA 95138 See on map