0-300
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Ranch Golf Club

An Experience Second to None

Congratulations on your engagement!

Whether you are planning a special momorable event or an intimate wedding reception, the Silicon Valley Dining Room at The Ranch Golf Club is the perfect location for your unique wedding in the Bay Area.

Our distinctive facilities have a rich warm and elegant style, creating the perfect ambiance for your special day. This cherished event can be both exciting and challenging. It is for these reasons that we have designed affordable, yet lavish wedding packages to simplify your wedding. Our catering staff takes pride in excellence and our attention to details will assist you from the rehearsal through the reception, creating memories you will treasure for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Venue

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

0.5

This venue is gorgeous, no doubt, but the company that runs this venue is an absolute nightmare. I went through 3 coordinators in 7 months and all the rules changed each time, the information I had previously provided each time had magically disappeared, we were not offered any discount or apologies for any of the countless hours and time we had to put into tracking down someone to talk to and help us each time. If you use this venue, you absolutely MUST have a coordinator that you hire separately. Their staff is incompetent, unprofessional and unreliable. My wedding planning experience was dreadful because of this place.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Cake, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
2.4

This venue is by far gorgeous! The food provided was delicious!

Here's where the venue went DOWN HILL for me:

After the ceremony, I realized our gift card box was gone and was not in the foyer where it was originally placed. I figured the staff moved it, NOPE. Towards the end of our reception, I found some of our wedding card gifts on our sweetheart table which I thought was kind of odd but figured it was gifts given to us directly throughout the night. It wasn't until after the reception my husband, my family, my bridesmaids, and I all went looking for the box but it was NO WHERE to be found. I figured it was placed inside the wedding coordinator's office and figured I'd get it the next day.

I returned the next day to pick up all our things and still could not find our wedding gift card box or any of the envelopes that were inside. I called the wedding coordinator who THEN informed me that she did see the wedding gift box go missing after the ceremony but did not tell anyone. She then guaranteed me that none of her staff moved it or touched it. I decided to go walk around the venue to see if maybe I could locate the box. In the foyer, I located our wedding gift card box on a random table, opened, with no envelopes inside. I called the wedding coordinator who then informed me she did not know anything about it and there was nothing they could do.

A few days after our wedding, I was asked by our guests if we had received their gifts. I was COMPLETELY embarrassed to tell them their generous gift was STOLEN from our wedding venue and the venue informed me there was NOTHING they could do. They didn't even offer to look, or ask their staff because they GUARANTEED me their staff did not take it.

I was EXTREMELY disappointed in the handling of this unfortunate event and the lack of professionalism demonstrated by the wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Geraldine, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Bridal Suite, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

NICOLE IS AWESOME!!! When we went to the ranch to look for our wedding venue I had a feeling it was going to be out of our price range! We had a large guest list (296 people), but not only were the able to accommodate, but we fell in love!!! The place is beautiful, the coordinator is awesome and the chef does amazing work!! We got so many compliments on the food (we had a taco bar)! They accommodated our want for the taco bar and went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. We had close to 250 guests attend (which was a little crowded for the room), but they made it work perfectly. Honestly the only complaint I had was for the bar tender, she was very rude to the guests and also pretty slow and selective for the people she helped. As the bride I never went up to the bar so it didn't bother me, but my guests didn't seem to like her very much!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite

The Ranch Golf Club Pricing

220x220 sq 1330457004211 headtable
220x220 sq 1330457096027 reception

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Lovely place to perform

The Ranch Golf Club is a beautiful location to have a wedding or special event. The has amazing views and has a very classy appeal. Our team is preparing for an upcoming wedding at this stunning venue.

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Bay Area, make The Ranch Golf Club your first to visit. It is truly a hidden treasure of the Valley. With its many cute niches, the photo opportunities that can be created are endless both by the reception site and down at the Ranch entrance. Your guests, family, and friends will thank you for sharing your lifelong memories at this memorable location – The Ranch Golf Club.

The Ranch Golf Club is an awesome place to get married at. They have amazing views of downtown San Jose along with some great golf course views and a beautifully designed clubhouse. There are so many scenic spots around here to shoot at from various scenic views to the stonework and arches that go throughout the clubhouse. The staff there is always helpful, taking care of every need you have with perfect service.

The Ranch GCC is a breath taking venue with a view of the whole south bay. At night its amazing but, one hidden secret is the photography you can do not only on grounds but, there is a killer bridge down by one of the entrances to get to The Ranch. Super great for romantic walks and shots. The staff is great and Satra is a huge compliment to the service and personal touch to make you feel comfortable and taken care of. The food is superb and the view from the veranda is so great during cocktail hour and at night for all the city lights. Very classy and very affordable. A must to see for yourself!

4601 Hill Top View Lane, San Jose, CA 95138   See On Map