The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal

Sintra View map

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal is the first wedding venue with a pure vintage style in Portugal. With more than five centuries, it is located in Sintra Mountains, UNESCO Heritage Site.

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal is an historical estate surrounded by its gardens, natural woods, with Ocean and Sunset views and decorated in a vintage style to evoke the enchated feeling of Sintra.

To design and assist you and your wedding, The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding Planners Team in Portugal are at your disposal. Specialized professionals that will carefully take care of your vintage wedding arragments.

You can do your wedding ceremony on our enchanted chapel or in the gardens, following by a relaxed cocktail on the terrace and a wedding outdoor reception. We’ll design and plan your vintage wedding in Portugal according to your dreams!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Mansion
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle
3.0
    Samantha Married on 09/13/2014
    The Quinta is a place that you fall in love with from the very beginning. I will never forget our wedding day, the simplicity and history of this villa makes every detail pop. Our guests still talk about the day, the decoration, the weather, the food and the party. The team behind The Quinta is lovely and very professional, they understood what I had in mind. In my case, I simply love what is rustic and vintage, and The Quinta fits like a glove when you are looking for a place with this feeling. I will remember this day for the rest of my life. Thank you for everything!
    My Quinta S. Married on 09/17/2021

Do not book. Scammers who take your money

We booked a wedding and started to notice that they hadn’t posted on socials about the venue for a while. After numerous attempts to find out if we still had a wedding they finally got in touch to say they don’t have a venue anymore.
    They now ignore all communications whilst still holding our money. It’s a scam, dishonest people

Estrada Nacional 243 - Pé da Serra , Colares Sintra
351-968380314

Weekdays : 9h30 to 18h30
Location of (The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal)

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
  • Park

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal for wedding events?

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offer?

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party

What services does The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offer for wedding events?

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal have available for wedding events?

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs

What percentage of users recommend The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3 in quality of service, 3 in average response time, 3 in flexibility, 3 in professionalism and 3 in value.

Other vendors in Portugal for your wedding

Wedding Venues