$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants

...because planning your wedding shouldn't be a Royal pain!

Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants is a professional wedding planning company located in Glenside, Pennsylvania that serves couples throughout the Philadelphia area. The highly professional and experienced team will turn your wedding vision into reality with their pristine attention to detail and their unique take on venues and services. Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants differentiates itself by utilizing sustainable, organic and locally sourced products in everything they do. With clients coming from all over the country, Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants knows how to make your wedding you no matter how traditional or unique. Their team of consultants will work with you from day one to guide and support your wedding planning experience.

Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants offers a variety of wedding planning packages, ranging from full wedding planning to day-of coordination and more. No matter what package you choose, the team will thoroughly listen to your needs, wants, and dreams to design the perfect wedding for you and your guests. Some of the services offered are:

• Individual consultations
  • Wedding-day services
  • Full-service planning
  • Invitations and printed material
  • Destination weddings
  • Commitment ceremonies and civil unions
  • “Green” weddings

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants on

54 Reviews for Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants

Phylis, Kristin, and Renee provided the wedding planning services for our wedding on 2/22/2014. Our main contact was Kristin and, a side from one small hiccup with the dinner rehearsal, she was marvelous. Queen of Hearts was great for the day of the wedding. They kept us on time, helped the day flow 100% smoothly, and assisted with things such as boutenniers, bringing this to the church, making sure everything was in its place. We were so happy to have them with us all day and night. My sister-in-law's wedding was shortly after ours on 4/12/2014, and again the team was amazing. I would highly recommend QOH to future brides.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Kristin Parks from Queen of Hearts for wedding planning. She was phenomenal! Kristin attended all of my vendor meetings with me, taking lots of detailed notes and pictures, and providing advice where I needed it. She sent me several suggestions for great vendors for me to use - I was extremely happy with all of them. She is super organized and very easy to work with. We had a very large wedding party and lots of family and young children in the wedding. She was awesome in terms of organizing and controlling everyone during both the rehearsal and the line up for the processional. Kristin even made sure that I had a pair of comfy slippers under our sweetheart table so I could swap out of high heels midway through the reception. A really nice touch was that she took a bunch of our flowers and desserts from the reception back to our room at the Four Seasons for us to have. I highly recommend Kristin for any wedding planning services!

Profile Picture User4074743, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1398262280653 onewe

Complimentary Wedding Consultation

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Call our studio at 267-251-7786 to schedule a complimentary meeting to learn how The Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants team can be of assistance to you in planning the wedding of your dreams!
#WWd3ee4360707c4e34

14 ENDORSEMENTS
We work with The Queen of Hearts often and they are always very professional and most importantly their brides are always relaxed because they know they are in great hands. We LOVE working with this team of professionals.

Mark Kingsdorf and the Queen of Hearts are unsurpassed in providing bridal consulting and event planning services to you. As a Master Bridal Consultant, Mark and his team work hard to make sure your wedding is personal, fun and one that everyone will remember. I highly recommend them.

Excellent events! Great staff to work with.

Top of the line professionals who don't miss any detail and they leave nothing to chance. You will not be disappointed in this first class group of planners lead by Mark Kingsdorf - simply awesome!

119 PROS I KNOW