Alexandria, KY 41001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Purple Squid

My name is Tasha; I have enjoyed Artistic Writing for years. I have always appreciated the arts in many forms including watercolor painting, pottery, artistic penmanship, and sketching. I have always wanted to offer my artistic skills to others as this is something I truly enjoy.

After reading the book "48 Days to the Work You Love", I decided to make a change after over 20 years in the life insurance business. I love people and artistic works. I've been helping friends for years with special event invitations and artistic planning; now I would love to assist others!

I plan to focus in my own area of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, but am open to working via mail with anyone around the globe.

I look forward to hearing from you to add a touch of artistry to your special event.

Please visit my website: http://www.ThePurpleSquid.com

• The Invited Cincy
  • Weddings by Kahny Inc.
  • Posh Paper
purplesquidlogo2colors
The Purple Squid
I worked with Matt to provide these song lyrics in a beautiful framed and matted script as a present...
I used mixed media, paint and graphical stickers, to create this plaque for a sustainable designer.
Styles to match YOUR event.  These envelopes were addressed with a design to match the invitation...
Styles to match YOUR event. These envelopes were addressed with a design to match the invitation...
A poem written by a husband to his wife on their anniversary.
A poem written by a husband to his wife on their anniversary.
purplesquidlogo2colors

5 Reviews for The Purple Squid

Adrienne · Married on 09/08/2013

Tasha helped me with every aspect of the invitation calligraphy and made helpful suggestions without being pushy or bossy. Her prices are the best in the area and she is truly talented at what she does. Her turnaround time was extremely fast, especially for the quality of work that she provided. I received several positive reviews about the envelopes from invitees and was just absolutely pleased with them myself. Thank you, Tasha!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Tasha and the Purple Squid was amazing! The calligraphy on the invitation envelopes was beautiful. We have received many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Joanna · Married on 09/08/2012

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Tasha recently so if you are considering any type of artistic calligraphy, she offers not only professionalism but kindness and out of this world talent. My fiance and I were looking to add something special to our wedding invitation suite and thought artistic calligraphy would be the way to go. Tasha came highly recommended and she has been an absolute pleasure to work with since our very first communication and I recommend her for many reasons.

First, Tasha is a true talent. She really enjoys what she does, which makes handing over your invitations, envelopes and guest list a no-brainer. Her work was done in real pen and ink, which added an unparalleled beauty and charm to our invitations. I hardly wanted to send them out they were so lovely! The vendors that I have loved working with the most have been those that have a real passion for their craft - Tasha truly is an artist and I trust her judgment and abilities beyond all others. Tasha offers many different handwriting styles and is incredibly accommodating as she is willing to work closely with you to customize the style and even color.

Second, Tasha is a true professional. Tasha was always prompt and courteous in all our communications. She often went out of the way to meet with me when it was convenient for me. Additionally, Tasha delivers. Tasha told me an expected completion date for my project and it was done on time and presented just beautifully.

Third, Tasha is a great value. You are getting real artwork for a price that will not break the bank. You cannot go wrong - Tasha and her work are just flat out amazing.

Tasha at the Purple Squid - one of my favorite wedding vendors and I am confident you will feel the same way.

Sent on 07/10/2012

The Purple Squid FAQ

• What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Purple Squid 1
    Building my Happy Client Base!!
    I am currently doing Calligraphy/Artistic Writing for special events. I am offering an introductory price of $1/address for your invitation envelopes to aggressively promote word of mouth from my happy clients.

• Alexandria, 41001 See on map