Richmond, VA 23227 Map · Phone number

About The Proper Petal

At The Proper Petal, it's our greatest desire to provide you with exceptional floral arrangements that will take your special event to the next level. Whether it's a wedding, holiday party, reunion, fundraiser, or gathering with friends, we enjoy working with each and every customer to create a seamless, stress-free partnership that will bring your vision to life.

If you're planning an event in Richmond, VA or the surrounding areas, we would love the opportunity to discuss how The Proper Petal can meet and exceed your every floral need! We invite you to click around our Wedding Wire site as well as visit us at www.theproperpetal.com to learn more about The Proper Petal. Also be sure to check us out on social media for endless petal-powered posts including tips, inspiration, and photos galore.

Follow The Proper Petal on

img 6197 51 765549
The Proper Petal
jamie eugene wedding chrysler museum art modern fun norfolk va november 2018 thegirltyler 225 51 765549
annalise bridal richmond virginia 63 x2

The Proper Petal 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2019

Most beautiful flowers ever

We had a phenomenal experience with Proper Petal. Kristen really helped me with my "vision" and she created such a beautiful flower scheme to compliment all of my colors. I could not have been more pleased. They were so incredibly great to work with, even as a made changes close to the date. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jamie Kim · Married on 11/17/2018

Practically perfect in every way!

The Proper Petal is absolutely fantastic and a must have for your wedding or event! Kristen and the team were incredibly friendly and patient with my scatterbrained ideas, keeping me organized with a really helpful Pinterest board. They were able to take all of my thoughts and pull them together to create the most beautiful and creative floral arrangements I’ve ever seen, all while keeping to a reasonable budget!

Our floral setup was quite complex, and they did it effortlessly in the very short amount of time that they had access in the venue. They never seemed stressed about the timing and were incredibly professional.

All of my friends and family continue to talk about the flowers months later. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Richmond area, you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    The Proper Petal 8
    The Proper Petal 9
    The Proper Petal 10
    The Proper Petal 11
    The Proper Petal 12
    The Proper Petal 13

Matthew · Married on 12/09/2017

Kristen at Proper Petal transformed our event into a magical fairytale and we were amazed at her artistic talent! Her talent far exceeded our expectations.

Kristen was also a true delight to work with. She is so kind, and gives wonderful attention to detail and took great effort to understand our vision. She created a Pinterest board to share ideas with me and made several phone calls to discuss ideas and details.

Of every vendor we worked with, Kristen receives my highest recommendation because she has the ability to take any idea and make it even more beautiful than you could imagine, and she can transform any space into whatever you could dream of. Her talent and ability are limitless.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    The Proper Petal 14
    The Proper Petal 15
    The Proper Petal 16

The Proper Petal FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Richmond, 23227 See on map