The Project Drama Picnics

South San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

Based out of South San Francisco, California, The Project Drama Picnics offers luxury picnics for weddings and other special occasions of up to 50 guests. This team is dedicated to making one-of-a-kind moments even more memorable. Their high-quality picnic setups are great for long summer nights as couples celebrate their love stories with friends and family.

The Project Drama Picnics offer a range of packages depending on the setup you desire. They also provide options for engagements for those seeking to ask their partner’s hand in marriage. The Exquisite collection is ideal for couples wanting a full-service picnic with guests. This option includes a photographer, blanket, pillows, an outdoor rug, table and ground decorations, plates, glassware, lighting, a speaker, teepee, and much more. For further convenience, all picnics are delivered, set up, and taken down by this committed team.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Centerpieces
Decor
Drapery
Lights
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Gladys V. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience

It was really amazing to see our backyard transformed by the magic hands and creative mind of Kayle. From the boring and plain sight to a simple and yet elegant setup for my daughter’s baptism, all my guests loved it! He even helped setup the food and cleaned up the messes afterwards. I didn’t know what questions to ask him when I decided to hire him because he already told me all the things included in the package. After speaking to him, I thought to myself, “was that all I needed to do for this event?” Hiring him was a total game changer. It was absolutely stress-free! Kayla communicated whatever he imagined and planned to do. To say the least, I actually hired him at the last minute and so you could imagine all the last minute requests that he was still certainly able to provide. His photography skills were superb too! Upon meeting him at the event, he was so affable and I had the feeling that he was really easy to talk to. I wish I had hired him for my wedding which I only DIY. People, stop wasting your time and just hire this guy. He is a complete package! You won’t regret it!!! I’ll definitely hire him again for my next event!
    Janine M. Married on 07/24/2021

Unique and will definitely recommend!!

We have been wanting to book the Project Drama for months now since I thought it was a good idea to have some kind of date in an outdoor setting especially during the pandemic.. And it was definitely much more than what we expected! The spot was perfect and Kayle was very accommodating. We let him choose the theme for our picnic and luckily he gave us their newest. We were also the first ones offered the new tableside service with a private chef - the food was good and served hot, different from your usual picnic. It was definitely more than just a "luxurious picnic" but an experience - a unique one. An intimate, extraordinary date. I could go on and on with my review but the best way to know is to experience it yourself! Would definitely recommend to my friends and family, and absolutely book them again for all special occasions. Thank you Kayle!

The Project Drama Picnics's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services, Janine! We take pride in knowing you have selected us to make a memorable luxury picnic date with your partner. We are happy to hear that you fully enjoyed our services. Looking forward to working with you again on your next events ❤️ ✨ 🥰
    Leighya Married on 07/07/2020

Professional service! Truly recommend!

Project drama is amazing! Best decision with my quest for wedding recpetion!
    I hired Kayle for a simple small wedding picnic, but he delivered more! Above and beyond my expectations! He was professional, punctual and attentive. Communicates very well and answered all my million questions. The details were superb and definitely wowed everyone in the party! I would highly recommend him for your next event!

The Project Drama Picnics's reply:

Hi Leighya, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are happy to hear that you fully enjoyed the backyard transformation. We are glad you liked our services. 🥰❤️

Team

Kayle Tinio
Kayle Tinio
Owner & Creative Director

Kayle’s background and passion is predominantly Interior Design & Photography. Finding himself unable to fully realize his creative flair in the events industry, Kayle took the opportunity to bring his two passions together and The Project Drama was born. His trailblazing directive approach, passion and flair, coupled with an OCD-level eye for detail and bespoke touches, sees him curate unforgettable experiences.

South San Francisco South San Francisco, CA, 94080
Location of (The Project Drama Picnics)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding