Thonotosassa, FL 33592 Map · Phone number

About The Production Crew

Over 20 years of experience have helped lend to the creation of TPC. Founded by Thomas Barthmus and R-J Vida in 2005 the company has grown to become a major asset in the producing of Audio Visual Productions throughout the state of Florida. From wedding lighting, to corporate functions and all the way to live concerts TPC has a passion for your event. Read our story below to learn more of where the roots of this great company originated from.

timthumb
DSC2682678x1024
timthumb

3 Reviews for The Production Crew

APRIL · Married on 11/05/2017

The Production Crew provided both the indoor and outdoor lighting for my wedding at The Dali Museum. They were extremely easy to work with, and the end result was breathtaking. We opted to have a logo with our names projected on the outside of the museum, and it was all our guests could talk about! If you need that extra pop for your wedding, hire The Production Crew!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/26/2015

RJ did an amazing job with lighting for our wedding and reception. My husband Tom and I got married at the Vinoy Renaissance Hotel in St. Pete on Sept 26, 2015. RJ made a beautiful canopy draping with a chandelier inside. We got married under this gorgeous canopy. He did all the up lighting for the wedding and the reception. He also had our dance floor covered in nice white vinyl with a gobo light on the dance floor with our initials.
    RJ is very friendly, efficient and professional. I would recommend his company to any family or friend.

Sent on 02/02/2016
  • Kelleigh

Kelleigh · Married on 04/06/2013

I hired The Production Crew to set the stage for the wonderful evening I had planned.

They were responsible for stringing the cantina lights around the dance floor and cocktail hour. We had an outdoor reception and had a blank slate to work with. The lighting was going to be key!

They did such a fantastic job. They were on time for set up and were on time for tear down, which I greatly appreciate.

I recieved numerous compliments on their work and I am hoping I get to attend an event where they are in charge of setting the mood, because I know it will be something fantastic.

Sent on 04/08/2013