22 Church Street, Hamilton, BD BD 0000Z Map · Phone number

About The Pristine Group

Based in Bermuda, Pristine Wedding & Events is an event planning business specializing in wedding and events experiences that delight all five senses. As your partner in planning, we'll help you create your moment to shine! We pride ourselves on experience and ingenuity, not the typical or routine. Encouraging personalized concepts and infusing your wedding with style and imagination, we always keep an open and incorporate thoughtful details.

Follow The Pristine Group on

logo
img2642

2 Reviews for The Pristine Group

LaKeitha · Married on 12/16/2012

The Pristine Group provided me with everything that I needed for my special day. The professionalism, organization and friendliness were outstanding. I know that the bride-to-be can be an event planner's biggest nightmare, however maybe Pristine team went far beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Camille · Married on 12/24/2014

I was a last minute bride who needed the expertise of a wedding planner to add the final touches to our special day. The Pristine Group totally met our expectations and matched our vibrant, young personalities.

Our planner Deshay, was very professional and personable. She was sure to meet with both of us, to ensure both of our wishes were met on our special day. We were able to explore every small detail that we could have easily overlooked. Her team was polite and extremely helpful.

While no wedding is without a hitch, I can honestly say that our day was a fairy tale. There was nothing fancy or outrageous about it, but did capture who we are as a young couple.

To the Pristine Group, thank you for your service. Our day was everything we dreamed it would be.

#Mr&MrsEdness