Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

Other couples have also viewed

• A Touch of Blush Beauty
  • Isabella Coimbra
  • sunchildbeauty
  • ABL Beauty Lounge

27 Reviews for The Powder Room PA, LLC

Britt · Married on 02/20/2016

Jamie and her girls were pure professional artists! They will do everything they can to make your
    wedding day special, while looking beautiful! I highly recommend them and we were extremely pleased
    with all of our services! Thank you again <3 Britt

Sent on 08/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Jamie and her team, Jen and Jenna. In terms of "customer service", they are some of the best people I've ever worked with. So responsive and so willing to go the extra mile to make things perfect. We had a bridesmaid who was really particular about her makeup and the artist worked with her to get it just right and have her looking/feeling like herself. In my experience as a bridesmaid, you usually have to just take what they give you. We also had one really difficult mother-of-the-bride who never likes her hair/makeup and is quite vocal about it (she looked great, she's just difficult). They handled all with grace and professionalism.

My makeup:
    As a light makeup wearer daily, I wanted my wedding day makeup to be as natural as possible, but still show up in the photos. I also have tricky eyes because I have barely visible eye lids. Jamie nailed it. She went above and beyond to get my eyeliner, lashes, and foundation just right. Jamie doesn't stop until you love it, all with an upbeat attitude. I felt like myself and my husband loved it more than any other time I'd had my makeup done professionally because it wasn't caked on or overdone.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/21/2015

Phenomenal group of women. Got to the house early day of wedding and finished early. Very personable and easy to talk with even fixed some of my girls hair and re adjusted. Would highly recommend to any future bride. Very responsive and reasonable pricing. They went above and beyond to make me look absolutely perfect for my big day.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Award

The Powder Room PA, LLC Pricing

The Powder Room PA, LLC Price Rates

• Pittsburgh See on map
    4126288483 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (The Powder Room PA, LLC)