On-location, Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number

About The Powder Bar

The Powder Bar offers on location beauty services for any special event. We offer convenience in the comfort of your own home or hotel room. Our artists have years of experience and promise to deliver amazing results. Let us mix the perfect beauty cocktail for the unstoppable you!

Stacia2
Stacia2
mu10

9 Reviews for The Powder Bar

Kerry · Married on 01/11/2014

Lauren did my make-up as well as MOB and bridesmaids. I do not wear makeup very often, and she did an excellent job of making me look like a more enhanced version of myself - I still looked like me, just more beautiful! She is easy-going, professional, and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Marianne · Married on 10/13/2012

Lauren did an amazing job the day of our wedding. We are a gay couple, and as such there was two brides to do, as well as all of our wedding party! She was professional and quick, keeping us laughing the entire time. She really took away the stress I was feeling that day, and she did great makeup to boot. She even came to the salon where we were getting our hair done and set up there as to make the most of our tight schedule. I'd recommend her any time, all the time. Thanks, Lauren!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Laura · Married on 09/30/2011

Lauren is AMAZING! I had a large party (14 of us) getting makeup done and was of course behind schedule for the day. She and her assistant didn't stop one second in the five+ hours they were at my house until we were back on track and everyone was ready to walk out the door on time. I keep hearing such rave reviews on how great everyones' makeup was -- and through my tears and dancing all night everything remained perfect. I've gotten my makeup done by many pros before, and Lauren is hands-down the best I've seen.

Sent on 10/12/2011

The Powder Bar FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Floral Gallery
    Floral Gallery Wedding Florists

Lauren puts an AMAZING face on, as I like to call my make-up!!

• Flowers by Nine
    Flowers by Nine Wedding Florists

Having Seen Lauren's creative and artistic talents many times on many different brides I can honestly state that she is absolutely the best at her craft......Her makeup is done with only quality makeup. and her technique is flawless....Talk about Beautiful??.Lauren does it all.

• On-location Sparta, 07871 See on map
    5164597227 (Fax Number)
    On location services by appointment only. Available anytime!