The Polka Dot Press

Tallahassee, FL View map

The Polka Dot Press is a wedding invitation company based in Tallahassee, Florida. Owner Kim Williams started the business in 2003 as a creative outlet and a way to share her personalized paper creations.

This company knows that getting married is a truly special occasion, and they aim to make your wedding invitation experience as seamless as possible. To limit the stress of your wedding preparations, Kim and her team offer in-person consultations along with designing, addressing, assembling, printing, and shipping services. In addition to customized invitations, The Polka Dot Press can provide the following wedding paper products:

• Imprinted napkins
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

Other Services

Though Kim and her team delight in helping couples with their wedding-related needs, they also offer a wide variety of products for other special events. Customized items such as desk accessories, placemats, school supplies, throw pillows, and more are all available.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Megan
    Megan G. Married on 11/23/2019

Love, love, love!

Kim was so helpful in creating our wedding suite, koozies, cups and signage. She really took our wedding theme of old Florida and brought it to life on paper. I would recommend Kim to anyone planning a party or a wedding...she has it all!
  • Sharon
    Sharon G. Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect invites!

I have used The PDP many times over the years, so I knew I could trust Kim and her staff with my most important order to date. She sat down with me and crafted a custom invitation, had lots of ideas for additional envelopes, notecards, and accessories. The entire process was enjoyable, easy, and affordable. You will be so happy you visited The Polka Dot Press!
    Michelle Married on 04/08/2017
    I worked with the Polka Dot Press to create my wedding invitiations, custom bar napkins, and welcome bags for my wedding guests. I worked with their graphic designer, Lindsey, to create a custom wedding invitation that far exceeded my expectations. She was quick to respond and adapted to all of my requests. Their staff at their store front are extremely friendly and accommodating. I loved working with a local business instead of doing my wedding invitations through an online company because of the level of customer service I received. I know that I had an invitation that was custom created just for me. I would highly recommend them for any and all of your wedding needs!

Pricing

The Polka Dot Press Price Rates

1433 Market Street Tallahassee, FL, 32312
Location of (The Polka Dot Press)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding