The Polite Fox

Matteson, IL View map

The Polite Fox brings you custom, unique invitations, announcements and greetings.

All of my work is custom, but I plan on adding some stock pieces in the future. I have a small design studio located in the south suburbs of Chicago and I am always up for a design challenge! If you are local, I do like meeting with you to discuss what you are looking for in your design, but I also work with clients across the country.

View the website for full photos and details.

Check out my Etsy store for more invitations, thank you cards, save the date cards, print-it-yourself ideas and more!

All photos and images are copyright of The Polite Fox and may not be used without permission.

© 2011 The Polite Fox

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Letterpress
Printing
    Lh Married on 07/22/2011
    She is very professional and organized. She always made sure we were up to date on everything that was going on, and always flexible to work around our schedules when we needed to meet or she needed to drop something off. She very talented and has a gift for designing, our invitations were unlike anything else I have seen on the market. She was very reasonable, and made such a curtail part of the wedding planning process stress free. We were so glad we went with her! I highly recommend going with the Polite Fox!
    Courtney Married on 07/09/2011
    We had a great experience working with Laura, from the Polite Fox, for our wedding. We had a limited time schedule and she was in contact with me nearly every day to let me know where we were in the process. I came to her with a design idea, and within a day she had invitations designed, exactly how I had pictured them in my head! She truly understood what I was looking for and executed that perfectly. We had so many compliments on how simply beautiful the invitations were. They fit the theme of our wedding day to a T. From start to finish, we were extremely pleased with the whole process!
    Colleen Married on 01/06/2011
    Shes the best! flexible, reliable, creative, and easy to work with. A+++++ recommended! You can't find anything better for your buck!

Matteson, 60443
Location of (The Polite Fox)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding