THE POETIC FLOW

Ridgeland, SC View map

Hi, My name is Wendye Savage. I've been penning poetry for over forty years.I began penning poetry for Weddings four years ago. Are you looking for a gift that is sentimental? What better gift than to share your own personal sentiments and have them framed, so it may be cherished for a lifetime. I pen poetry for special occasions, such as Wedding vows and gifts to Wedding Anniversaries and all other special occasions. I specialize in personalizing poetry . Each poem comes with a background image / photo, that may be provided by myself or client and comes beautifully framed!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund
    Javelle Married on 03/07/2015
    Ms. Savage does high quality work at an affordable price. She created a beautiful wedding gift that the recipients are still thanking me for today. She gave me prompt service and excellent customer care. Her sweet demeanor and attention to detail took me by surprise. I will be using her services in the future. I highly recommend her and can easily give her 5 stars!!!
  • O
    Octavia Event on: 06/11/2013
    The poem Evening Sun that was rendered at my father's home going service spoke volumes. It gave comfort to his love ones ensuring that because he was a holy man of God that he is where God is. It touched my heart and the hearts of those who knew him. The poem still comforts us even now 2 years after his death. Ms. Wendy's poem and words of encouragement replaced sadness with joy.
  • User2312316 2+ years ago
    Ms. Savage provided me with the perfect blend of professionalism and creativity. The poem she wrote for my wedding was amazing and catered to everything I felt but was unable to express. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need of personalized literature for a special event.

11927 Gillison Branch Rd Ridgeland, SC, 29936
Location of (THE POETIC FLOW)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding