The Plaza Club is a banquet hall venue located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The venue prides itself on providing personal attention, making every event seem like a private club experience. The Plaza Club boasts elegance and scenic panoramic views, making it the perfect place for any modern couple to host their wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host a maximum of 200 guests in four event spaces. The refined yet exquisite island decor lends a touch of elegance, allowing couples to share a unique venue with their guests.
In addition to weddings, The Plaza Club is available for bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. They provide the following services:
The Plaza Club offers a variety of menu options that are customized for the needs of the couple. They also offer bar services. Choose from the following serving styles:
Recommended by 96% of couples
Paul · Married on 10/17/2017
I shared this same review on Yelp, but wanted to put it here:Sent on 10/15/2017
We had our wedding reception here and are so happy we chose the Plaza Club. We were working with Yaneth from the Plaza Club and she was everything we wanted in a contact. She was very professional, gave us very complete instructions on what we needed to provide (and reminders beforehand), offered many suggestions for how to arrange the room, was very accommodating if we had any changes, and she did an amazing job of organizing our photos where she created a wonderful display setup on tables near the buffet. We had so many of our guests come by to compliment us on the photo spread she did!
If you're thinking of hosting your wedding reception at the plaza club, I can whole-heartedly recommend them. Here's what's to love about the Plaza Club:
- If on a weekend, your guests pretty much have their pick of the parking lot structure on where to park. Parking is inexpensive per guest
- You don't have to deal with Waikiki. We wanted to avoid Waikiki because we didn't want to deal with all the people on vacation, valet parking, etc. The Plaza Club is downtown so is easy to get to.
- You get the entire club if on a weekend. Our guests and us really loved having a full floor for our cocktail hour where they could spread out and talk and enjoy themselves. After the cocktail hour, guests moved downstairs to the next floor where all the dining tables and buffet were setup
- Every employee we worked with was professional and very accommodating. All the staff was very nice to our guests, very helpful, and all very professional. We especially liked working with Yaneth, who was our coordinator from the Plaza Club.
- The food was awesome! All the drinks, appetizers, brunch items, and a special ice cream bar that we added was a big hit. We even ordered our wedding cake from them.
Jodie · Married on 07/21/2012
We looked at A LOT of venues when trying to decide where to have our wedding. I didn't want Waikiki but it had to be not too far away from our church. After checking out The Oahu Country Club, The Pacific Club, Richard Street Y and The Honolulu Country Club I found them all lacking for one reason or another. The Plaza Club had just started allowing non-members to have special events (ie. Weddings) at the club so we decided to check it out. It is a newly renovated space in downtown Honolulu, 5 minutes from our church with beautiful views of Honolulu Harbor and the Ewa Plains. My fiance and I were in love with the vibe, which totally matched the "townies" that we are! The staff of The Plaza Club goes out of their way to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams! It's such a unique venue (not one of my 170 guest had ever been to a wedding there before) so it was fresh for everyone, not overdone like some of the other wedding venues out there. I would tell anyone wanting to get married in Honolulu, but maybe not in a Waikiki hotel, or if you want a downtown feel to check out The Plaza Club, you won't be disappointed!Sent on 08/14/2012
Greg · Married on 01/18/2014
Dulce Sanders of the Plaza Club was extremely friendly and helpful. The venue was beautiful and worked great for what we envisioned. The parking was much better than Waikiki. The food was done extremely well and was priced well.Sent on 02/10/2014