401 S County Rd 2384, Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number

About The Pink Office Weddings

The Pink Office Weddings is a bilingual wedding officiant and day-of coordination service based in Palm Beach, Florida. Owner Jhoxan Rodriguez speaks both Spanish and English and is an ordained minister in the state of Florida. Jhoxan’s goal is to work with couples to create a unique and memorable wedding ceremony, incorporating their desired traditions, ceremonies, and rituals.

Believing that all paths are sacred and deserve respect, Jhoxan approaches ceremony creation striving to include a couple’s most treasured and personalized ideas. The Pink Office Weddings handles non-religious, interfaith, and single-religion weddings, as well as civil unions and vow renewals.

Other Services
Jhoxan can also act as a day-of coordinator, assisting couples in their timelines, making contact with vendors, and overseeing the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. She begins coordinating with couples three to four weeks prior to the wedding, talking over their outline and ensuring the days leading up to and during the wedding are performed without any issues. The Pink Office Weddings can help to plan civil, cultural, destination, and non-religious weddings and elopements.

Follow The Pink Office Weddings on

The Pink Office Weddings 2
The Pink Office Weddings 3
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding would have been horrible without them!

If you are contemplating hiring a team of coordinators - DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE AND HIRE THESE PEOPLE! My wedding day would have been a complete disaster and I would have been stressed without these people. They came in like they were CSI because they knew about every single little detail along with the major ones. They were so kind and hospitable to all of our guests and our guests continued to rave about them! They also treated us with so much kindness and never made us feel like we were not in control and never made us feel judged by questioning our decisions. They anticipated the problems before they even happened so they were better prepared to deal with them - and there will be problems no matter how much you plan and how meticulous you are.

I also hired Jhoxan as our officiant and that did not sacrifice her coordinating skills. She made the ceremony so personal and brought our vision to life. In the same way as the coordinating, she never questioned what we wanted but answered any questions we had honestly and with our best interests in mind - HIRE THEM!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    The Pink Office Weddings 4
    The Pink Office Weddings 5
    The Pink Office Weddings 6

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I recently got married this past weekend at Binks Forest Golf Club. We were so lucky to have Jhoxan from The Pink Office work closely with us to help plan the wedding process. Jhoxan helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. She took the reins on our rehearsal day and made sure all of our attendants and little ones knew exactly what they were doing. Words cannot express how grateful we were to have Jhoxan with us during the rehearsal and more importantly, our wedding day. Even my mother raved about how Jhoxan was the star vendor of our wedding.
    She went above and beyond our expectations! They made the space absolutely breathtaking! When I walked into the reception I almost cried because it was just everything I wanted but more. Her attention to detail, warm demeanor, organizational skills, communication, etc etc are what made our wedding the most perfect day ever. I couldn't be happier with how everything worked out. My husband and I will forever be indebted.

Sent on 06/29/2016

The Pink Office Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? Spanish

• 401 S County Rd 2384 Palm Beach, Florida, 33480 See on map
    4077773843 (Other Phone Number)