Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number

About The Photo Bank

The Photo Bank is a Luxury photo booth company with years of combined excellence in photography and event planning. The Founders merged their talents to create an upscale photo booth experience. By servicing a wide array of special occasions, The Photo Bank has mastered the art of versatility, and rapidly emerged as one of the leading Luxury Photo Booth Brands. We understand you want your occasion to be special which is why we handle each and every event professionally to ensure a memorable experience. Our staff of fully trained specialists strive to create a lasting memory for everyone involved. At The Photo Bank, outstanding customer service and an event to remember are our top priorities. Contact us today for package options and scheduling availability.

- The Photo Bank

WEDDINGTEMPPHOTOBANK2

7 Reviews for The Photo Bank

• sandi

sandi · Married on 09/02/2012

I just want to thank Julio and The Photo Bank for doing an amazing job at my wedding on September 2, 2012 in Los Angeles!! Everyone had so much fun with the booth and is still raving about how amazing it looked and how helpful the team was in explaining how it all works.

They helped guests put together an amazing guestbook exactly to my specifications and even let me design my own strip to match my invitations! It was so much fun as every day after the wedding another few of my guests scanned and posted their strips!

After researching MANY other booths, I'm so glad I picked The Photo Bank. The booth is the nicest looking one out there. Very classy, the price was one of the best around, and the team was very attentive to our needs.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Lace · Married on 09/01/2012

I absolutely loved the photo booth! It ended up being the center of attention at my wedding. I was a bit worried about deposits and if they were going to show up, but it paid off in the end! They kept in contact with me throughout the template design and allowed me to be part of it. Definetly recommending to friends and family. - Lace

Sent on 09/19/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

The photobooth was a huge hit!!! I'm pretty sure every guest had a fun time with it! There were so many props and funny things for our guests to use! I loved the template that Julio designed for our print outs. The booth attendants were awesome and did a great job handling my obnoxious guests!!! :) it was much nicer than other photobooths I have seen. I will recommend this company to all of my friends that get married! :) thanks Photobank for making my reception so fun!!

Sent on 09/19/2012