1526 W Moyamensing Avenue 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19145 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Philadelphia Entertainment Co.

Thank you for stopping by The Philadelphia Entertainment Company's storefront!
Photography - Disc Jockey - Videography We are a full service entertainment company specializing in weddings and other big events in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Deleware, Maryland and Virginia. We are an all in one company, offering Photography, Videography and Disc Jockey services.

Imagine the thrill and ease of dealing with one person, one contract, and one deposit for all of your entertainment needs at your wedding. That's why Russ Ferrante and The Phladelphia Entertainment Company have been so popular for so many years. Russ is a no nonsense hard worker that will actually help the bride and groom prepare and organize their big day
!

Most people getting married are so elated by the excitement of everything, that they often lose themselves in the planning and stress of getting everything together. Hiring one company that offers three of your most important service
s, photography, DJ and Videography, takes some of that pressure away. To make things even easier, we now offer party items, such as toasting flutes, guest registries, favors, inscribed napkin and maches, "save the date" items and much more!

Call today and experience the ease of going to one company that handles just about everything! Thank you for choosing The Philadelphia Entertainment Company!

5df0cbc0cc5e749b 1238005126515 Wedding24
Wedding29
5df0cbc0cc5e749b 1238005126515 Wedding24
Wedding
The Philadelphia Entertainment Co.

3 Reviews for The Philadelphia Entertainment Co.

Meredith · Married on 08/31/2012

Russ was a perfect fit for our event from the start. He was recommended by a friend, and I'm glad we took the advice. Russ was so easy to work with. He met with us at our apartment, was easy to reach by phone or email with any questions we had along the way, and was great at keeping the party going all night at our reception. He played a great variety of music and really fed off the crowd to make sure everyone was having a great time. Even when our event planner interrupted him during announcements, he went with the flow and had everyone laughing along.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2007

Russ and The Philadelphia Entertainment Company exceeded our expectations. They provided Music for our ceremony and reception. Russ was our unofficial master of ceremonies keeping things moving and making sure all our guests had a great time. I never once during the day worried about the music. Russ really kept the crowd interested. We met with Russ before to plan our song selections. Russ was very knowledgable and advised us on different song options. The Philadelphia Entertainment Company made the day run smoothly and allowed us to really enjoy the day.
    One of my best wedding memories is when I stood back from the dance floor and watched my guests dancing and enjoying themselves. I was so thankful to see all my guests having a great time thanks to Russ and Joey really reading the crowd and making sure everyone felt welcome. Many of our guests commented how wonderful our DJ was and asked us for his contact information.
    We love The Philadelphia Entertainment Company and our only reget is that we did have them photograph our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Jeremy · Married on 07/21/2007

The DJ we had selected ended up having a heart attack two weeks before the wedding. My fiance and I absolutely panicked and we were sure that there would be no quality DJ available on two weeks notice. We were absolutely wrong.

Russ and the guys from The Philadelphia Entertainment Co. were fabulous. They did a great job of keeping our guests energized and into the reception. My wife comes from an extremely large family, and they have all been to numerous weddings. We constantly heard throughout the night that ours had been one of the best they had ever been to. There is no doubt in my mind that Russ was a big reason why.

As with any reputable DJ, he was completely open to whatever styles of music we wanted or didn't want. He was able to get our wedding song immediately, which is a feat considering our song is from a somewhat obscure band. They set the proper mood during dinner, and did an overall great job acting as the Master of Ceremony. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 12/05/2007

The Philadelphia Entertainment Co. FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Philadelphia Entertainment Co. 1
    10% Off When You Book Two Or More Services
    We know how expensive and frustrating weddings can be. We've all been there. We've taken years to provide as many wedding services we can offer for that very reason. So now if you book two or more of our services (DJ, Photo or Video) we will take 10% off the entire package! Call today!

• Costello Wedding Ceremonies & Gardens
    Costello Wedding Ceremonies & Gardens Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, I have worked along side Russ and some of his team. They are professional, courteous and absolutely love their job - which means they do it to perfection! I highly recommend that brides take advantage of all of their services. They'll take all of the stress off of you so you can just relax, have a good time and know that it's all under control!

• 1526 W Moyamensing Avenue, 1st Floor Philadelphia, 19145 See on map