5776 Sonoma Drive Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number

About The Petal Company

The Petal Company serves the San Francisco Bay Area, from Napa to Big Sur. At The Petal Company, we do not stock a set inventory of fresh cut flowers, instead when we design an arrangement for an event or wedding we purchase the flowers direct from the grower, which enables us to hand pick each flower. Every event is personalized and for this reason we work by appointment only, no walk-ins, which allows us to give our undivided attention to each client. We will also work closely with each of the sites and all your vendors, ensuring your day is flawlessly executed, seamless and perfect, so that your event turns out even better than you imagined. English garden grandeur, sweet simplicity, dramatic beauty, rustic, light, airy, whimsical and of course romantic, romantic, romantic! Bring your own adjectives and ideas or come with not one clue about this whole process, either way, The Petal Company is not limited or pinned down to one specific style. We have been described as all of these at different times. We bend our style to fit the client, but we have developed a “look” that is distinctive. We LOVE the unexpected, the natural, and the unique, and these things find their way into our work. We are constantly on the hunt for something unique and unexpectedly beautiful. Be it an old piece of luggage, a birdcage, a piece of birch or some antique buttons, we continuously incorporate elements that set our work apart. We LOVE what we do and are constantly inspired to push ourselves and refresh and update our style.

Follow The Petal Company on

djwed757
djwed743

17 Reviews for The Petal Company

Valerie · Married on 01/13/2018

The Petal Company is absolutely amazing. Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing. Jessica was so easy to work with, answered all my questions, and helped make our very special day so so magical. I gave her a few things I liked and kind of what I envisioned and our budget and she created a masterpiece even better than I could have ever imagined. She transformed a beautiful day into a magical daydream. I highly recommend The Petal Company!

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Jessica made wedding planning easy! She communicated with me throughout the entire process, responded to all of my (many) emails and really listened to what I was looking for in terms of my wedding's floral design. She provided me with many different options to ensure I stayed within my budget and was full of great ideas that I would have never come up with on my own. Our ceremony and reception venues were beautiful. All of the bouquets and boutonnieres looked great and held up throughout the evening. I could not have been happier with the final result. Everything looked like a dream. I definitely recommend Jessica and The Petal Company for your wedding floral design needs.

Mary · Married on 09/01/2013

I really enjoyed working with Jessica. She was very flexible and honest about availablity of flowers for my wedding. I added some sentimental elements to my flowers and she seemed to truly enjoy helping incorporate them into my bouquet. That made me feel really special.

Award