5109 Sout Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Perfect Settings

The Perfect Settings specializes in exceeding the traditional wedding design boundaries. From intimate gatherings to grand galas, our inspiring designers approach each event with the same dedication, professionalism and attention to detail. Exquisite bridal bouquets to beach arbors, each event is customized to suite the clients personal taste and budget.

Memorable events share one common element ~ unforgettable Perfect Settings!

Follow The Perfect Settings on

The Perfect Settings 5
The Perfect Settings 6
The Perfect Settings 7

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

Working with Kim at the Perfect Settings was a pleasure. I am so happy with the way everything turned out.
    Thank you again!!

The Perfect Settings 15
    The Perfect Settings 16
    The Perfect Settings 17

Cyndi · Married on 01/28/2017

I know had I not found Kim of The Perfect Settings, we would have probably eloped because I would have not had the time, or I would have lost my mind, or had a heart attack in trying to plan my wedding. For starters, I'm an older bride, with a busy career and lots of lifelong friends. So if I wasn’t going to elope, then the day needed to be just right, but I had neither the time nor the expertise to plan it. Finding Kim was a Godsend.
    Kim was able to make the perfect recommendation for every big decision and I loved them all. Venue? Check. Flowers? I described my idea and that was the last we spoke of it – they appeared on the day just as I had described. Décor? Her company, The Perfect Settings supplied all the crystal, candles, and candelabra’s need to add that air of sophistication I’d wanted. Caterer? She recommended an amazing caterer that was also a bargain for the vast and delicious fare he delivered. Music? She knew the DJ to recommend, and where to go for the string quartet. Many times before the event, I would meet with her, stressed about this detail or that, and leave a calm woman once again. She had it handled and that was obvious. Her mantra: “that’s not your job, it’s mine”.
    And on the day, neither my groom nor I could scarcely look thirsty without something to quench our thirst, or a morsel of food brought to wherever we were. Kim and Kim’s “people” worked their magic to help us have the wedding of our dreams. From setup to breakdown, their work was flawless, and every detail thought out. When we finally made it to back to our hotel room, we had with us a boxed assortment of wedding cuisine because she knew we would not have had time to eat.
    Kim’s company, The Perfect Settings, describes only part of what she offers – a choice of beautiful settings for almost any wedding theme you can imagine. But, for us, she served as THE MOST Perfect Wedding Planner you could ever imagine. And, for all she did for us, we are eternally grateful.

Sent on 04/09/2017

kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

As a type A personality, it's hard for me to "let go." From the first time Kim and I talked about my wedding, I knew she was the perfect person to help me "let go" on my wedding day. Kim saw my vision, and helped make it more than I could ever dream of!! Kim's enthusiasm, energy, kindness, and professionalism are such a comfort, you are in the best hands with Kim. Kim went above and beyond with her attention to detail and dedication to an amazing event! Every where I turned, I found another beautiful detail she made happen. Kim, thank you for helping us enjoy the wedding of our dreams! We love you!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Real Weddings

• Sixteen 17 Cuisine
    Sixteen 17 Cuisine Wedding Caterers

The dream team! Every event that these ladies put together is flawless. Each detail is taken care of, planned, double checked and looks PERFECT to boot! They really live up to their name. I have never worked with them where their work was not magazine ready! If you want dream wedding, call them NOW!

• Barefoot Weddings, Sarasota, FL
    Barefoot Weddings, Sarasota, FL Wedding Officiants

They did a beautiful set up at a venue near my office.

• Paper Panache
    Paper Panache Wedding Invitations

Vickie and Kim are amazing to work with. True professionals with the perfect touch of southern charm. Nancy- Paper Panache

• 5109 Sout Tamiami Trail Sarasota, 34231 See on map