Kimberly Ann Events by The Perfect Settings

Sarasota, FL View map

Kimberly Ann Events planning creates The Perfect Settings and specializes in exceeding the traditional wedding boundaries. From intimate gatherings to grand galas, our inspiring planners approach each event with the same dedication, professionalism and attention to detail.

Memorable events share one common element ~ unforgettable Perfect Settings by Kimberly Ann Events!

• Madison
    Madison W. Married on 11/06/2021

Exceptional Experience

Kim is not only incredibly knowledgeable and professional, but also has a special and beautiful way of taking care of her people. She helped us put together every piece of our wedding from start to finish and even in the biggest challenges, created solutions no matter the circumstances. She went above and beyond for my now husband and I in every way. She had such a profound impact on our wedding day and that's something we'll always remember when we look back at our wedding. She's the best investment you can make in our wedding planning journey. We couldn't speak more highly of her and her exceptional abilities.
  • Bethany
    Bethany R. Married on 02/22/2020

Above and Beyond Any Expectations-Perfect!

Kim and The Perfect Setting are necessary to any wedding! Kim listened to my list of things I liked or didn't like, and took my vision and turned it into more than I could have ever dreamed of. Kim makes you feel like her daughter, and takes care of every detail, always prioritizing the wants and needs of the bride. The Perfect Setting pays extremely close attention to even the smallest of details; even my guests could not believe the beauty of the ceremony and reception. My wedding was perfect, thanks to the Perfect Setting.
    Kristin Married on 03/03/2018
    Working with Kim at the Perfect Settings was a pleasure. I am so happy with the way everything turned out.
    Thank you again!!

Real Weddings

• Peter & Merri
    17 photos · 10/26/2014

Sixteen 17 Cuisine Sixteen 17 Cuisine Wedding Caterers

The dream team! Every event that these ladies put together is flawless. Each detail is taken care of, planned, double checked and looks PERFECT to boot! They really live up to their name. I have never worked with them where their work was not magazine ready! If you want dream wedding, call them NOW!

Barefoot Weddings Barefoot Weddings Wedding Officiants

They did a beautiful set up at a venue near my office.

Paper Panache Paper Panache Wedding Invitations

Vickie and Kim are amazing to work with. True professionals with the perfect touch of southern charm. Nancy- Paper Panache

3750 S. Osprey Ave. Sarasota, FL, 34239
9419930696
Location of (Kimberly Ann Events by The Perfect Settings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding