The Perfect Match

Manchester, NH View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

The Perfect Match is based out of Manchester, New Hampshire, providing wedding planning and coordinating services to to-be-weds. Owner and lead event planner Samantha Sheehy has been fascinated by the world of weddings since she was a child. This passion led her to study public relations, event planning, and interactive media. She then began working in the wedding planning industry and eventually founded her own business. Sam uses artistic styling, immaculate attention to detail, and professional execution to fulfill every desire her clients have for their wedding.

The Perfect Match offers a variety of packages to suit every budget and style requirement. From day-of coordination services to full planning assistance, your ceremony, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner will be planned to perfection. This experienced planner will be with you from the first moment, choosing the best suppliers, discussing design ideas, and even preparing a wedding budget. Sam also offers a range of a-la-carte services such as decor rental, bridal shower planning, rehearsal coordination, and consultations. From organizing small intimate ceremonies to large extravagant weddings, Sam promises to make it a day you and your guests won't forget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stephen T. Married on 04/17/2022

Cannot say enough good things about Sam!

There is no way to fully capture the immense gratitude we feel toward Sam and her team for helping us pull off an incredible wedding. We contacted The Perfect Match for "day of" coordination services after having put off our wedding for COVID, twice. Our only regret is not hiring Sam sooner! From our very first interaction with Sam until our very last one, she was nothing but professional, kind, and courteous. She kept us in the loop with everything, and helped advise us every step of the way. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and looked BEAUTIFUL, and it was all thanks to Sam and her team. The Perfect Match is absolutely wonderful, and we cannot recommend their services enough!
    Hannah F. Married on 09/25/2021

Bride and Groom

We cannot say enough amazing things about Sam. My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago. We hired Sam only a few weeks before the wedding in search for a wedding day coordinator who could help with everything so we could truly enjoy our day. Sam made that happen for us. She seemingly swooped in and did so much more than just day of corrdinating. She helped us with our rehearsal, guiding us and our wedding parties on how to walk down the aisle, proper order, etc. She created a wedding day schedule with time stamps and connected with all of our vendors to ensure they were on the same page. Sam arrived on our wedding day ready to help wherever she could, and she did just that. I truly do not think our wedding would have even happened without her. Her team went above and beyond from start to finish. They even helped clear all of our tables and decorations so we wouldn't be burdened with it the next morning. I was truly sad when she had to leave! We can't thank her enough and would recommend her and the team to anyone and everyone. Thanks Sam!!

Team

Samantha Sheehy
Samantha Sheehy
Owner, Lead Planner

I have loved weddings since I was a little girl. My friends and I have spent many late nights planning out our perfect wedding, well before we found “the one”. Guest lists, timelines, color schemes, and cake flavors have been solidified for years. After going to school for public relations, event planning, and interactive media, I began working in the wedding planning industry, solidifying my lifelong love for event planning. Now, I’m so excited to launch The Perfect Match Wedding and Event Planning to bring your wedding dreams to life. I am here to be your number one fan, biggest cheerleading, and on call therapist throughout your wedding planning experience. Weddings come with many different emotions: excitement, stress, nerves, joy, and even fear. I’ll be here for every up and down.

address Manchester, NH, 03102
Location of (The Perfect Match)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding