2987 Main Street, Duluth, GA 30099 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Payne Corley House

Our True Love

Weddings are our passion and our specialty.

Since 1998 the Payne-Corley House has consistently been recognized as one of Atlanta's top wedding venues.

The Payne-Corley House provides:

• Planning & Event Coordination

• Catering

• Bar Services

• Floral & Event Design

Each event has a venue rental and a food and beverage minimum based on the time of day and day of the week.

9 Reviews for The Payne Corley House

Marla Krohn · Married on 08/06/2019

Excellent event !!!!

Hope was so helpful from day one. This was a remarriage to my former husband of 21 years so I wanted it a certain way and not like most young brides. Hope was understanding and made the wedding luncheon run smoothly and lite and everyone enjoyed so much . NO PRESSURE at all. I have had nothing but huge complements from the day. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy we went with the Payne Corley House for our wedding. The venue is beautiful, the food is AMAZING and the level of service is top-notch. Krista went above and beyond to help bring our vision to life and our day was absolutely perfect. I am still getting rave reviews from all of our guests on how amazing the food was (which is SO rare for weddings--normally the food is mediocre at best). The salmon and the filet were cooked to perfection (I still dream about it!). This place is your one stop shop for a perfect wedding: picturesque venue, beautiful location, incredible food and top-notch service. Thank you Krista for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/01/2015

I can't say enough good things about the staff at the Payne-Corley House! Hope was there to give us a tour and answer all of questions and then once we booked our date, Krista took over as our coordinator. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and helped us with every decision, from the menu to our send off. She also ran our rehearsal like a pro, which is impressive since our wedding party is quite a handful! Our wedding day was overcast with a high chance of rain, but they were so great about letting us wait until the last minute to decide to move the ceremony inside. Despite the rain, and the last minute move inside, everything went smoothly and people are still complimenting us on the food and how gorgeous everything was. There isn't a single thing I would change about our wedding day, and it is large part to the hard work of the Payne Corley staff!

Sent on 11/21/2015