401 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About The Party People

The Party People New York plans any event, from your wedding to your 50th anniversary! Fill out our brief questionnaire, to give us more color on your dream event— we will use all of this information to strategically match you with vendors who will provide you with top level service— and, most importantly, their services will be tailored to your vision! Your personal Planner is with you every step of the way! Reach out any time— no question is too small when it comes to your special day!

Follow The Party People on

screen shot 2016 04 10 at 10 03 56 am

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for The Party People

• User6589191 · 1+ year ago

This was an amazing service!! there are so many options in NYC its hard to know where to start. I was given my own advisor(party planner), Lara and she made the process so much easier for us! We just filled out the form to specify what we were looking for and she presented us with great options for everything from venue to flowers. The BEST part is it was completely FREE!!

Joshua · Married on 03/05/2016

Literally the greatest free service I've ever used. They were by my side from start to finish and we got the wedding we really wanted. They will definitely be doing my party planning for the future!

Mrs. · Married on 09/16/2016

0.4
      0.5

I wholeheartedly would NOT recommend this to any bride or groom planning a wedding. This service is the perfect example of the old-age adage: "You get what you pay for" Here's a brief summary of my experience - I email The Party People to set up an initial phone call --> They give me a set of several dates to choose from, we agree on a set date and time; I was told Laura would reach out to me via phone. Said date and time come --> no phone call. I text Laura regarding the lack of phone and try to set up another time/date. Laura and I exchange about 10 messages back and forth leaving me super confused --> she then confesses she thought I was her graphic designer trying to set up an appointment. I email to request another planner. I get a call from Jessy - we talk for about 20 minutes. She sends me a Word doc with possible vendors to email. We set-up a part-two phone call to discuss. She emails me the day of to say she "can't talk" due to a throat infection but can shoot emails back and forth to provided feedback. I comply and email her my feedback and inquire when the additional set of vendors will be provided ---> That was was nearly 2 months ago and I have yet to hear back. Complete waste of time.

The Party People Pricing

The Party People Price Rates

The Party People FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3