Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for The Party People

3.5

This was an amazing service!! there are so many options in NYC its hard to know where to start. I was given my own advisor(party planner), Lara and she made the process so much easier for us! We just filled out the form to specify what we were looking for and she presented us with great options for everything from venue to flowers. The BEST part is it was completely FREE!!

Profile Picture User6589191, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
0.5

I wholeheartedly would NOT recommend this to any bride or groom planning a wedding. This service is the perfect example of the old-age adage: "You get what you pay for" Here's a brief summary of my experience - I email The Party People to set up an initial phone call --> They give me a set of several dates to choose from, we agree on a set date and time; I was told Laura would reach out to me via phone. Said date and time come --> no phone call. I text Laura regarding the lack of phone and try to set up another time/date. Laura and I exchange about 10 messages back and forth leaving me super confused --> she then confesses she thought I was her graphic designer trying to set up an appointment. I email to request another planner. I get a call from Jessy - we talk for about 20 minutes. She sends me a Word doc with possible vendors to email. We set-up a part-two phone call to discuss. She emails me the day of to say she "can't talk" due to a throat infection but can shoot emails back and forth to provided feedback. I comply and email her my feedback and inquire when the additional set of vendors will be provided ---> That was was nearly 2 months ago and I have yet to hear back. Complete waste of time.

Profile Picture User6978444, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Literally the greatest free service I've ever used. They were by my side from start to finish and we got the wedding we really wanted. They will definitely be doing my party planning for the future!

Profile Picture Joshua, 3/5/16, 1 Review