14 Argyle Place, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About The Party Gods

Whether you need a Bridal Attendant, Day-of Coordination, Planning or Event Staff, we enable a stress free environment;

flawless and pure enjoyment without you having to worry about any of the details.

We are experts at understanding and executing YOUR vision with precision, offering full-service, creative and imaginative solutions customized to suit your needs and any budget. We can be involved in as much or as little as you prefer.

Let us be your party partners, and Be a Guest!

Follow The Party Gods on

99b5dfb34b0da8a1 10346524 760593257295896 8421618183171096155 n

14 Reviews for The Party Gods

• I

Ingrid · event on 12/12/2015

A big thank you to Amelia of The Party Gods who helped make our Condo Association's Holiday Party the most successful one to date. She was efficient, always ready to help with anything we needed and very courteous to the guests. We would hire The Party Gods again in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Chris · Married on 07/13/2013

Very pleased with Amelia and the Party Gods!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lilly · Married on 06/15/2013

I worked with Amelia Castro of Party Gods primarily as day of coordinator to implement my summer garden wedding. We met periodically during my planning process to touch base and she also helped with vendors as needed. I planned the event myself, but being able to touch base with her along the way was extremely helpful. I had a very specific vision loaded with tons of handcrafted details and needed a sounding board to bounce my ideas off of so that I could be provided with the practical advice that would help make my vision a reality. Amelia became a close friend I could share my ideas and get excited with. Her vendor recommendations are superb. My caterer and baker were recommended by her and my guests raved about them. Amelia oversaw the wedding rehearsal and walked everyone through their roles the day B4. The day of she was at my house bright and early offering her car to help carry items to the venue and provide rides to guests. Set up was a challenge thanks to me and my endless details but she rose to the occasion assigning jobs to staff and family as needed. She arranged for lunch to be catered in for the bridal party which was such a nice touch and so necessary. When problems arose (i.e. bartender bailed, facility manager was difficult) she handled everything with grace and ease. All in all my wedding was a great success...and having her there that day was invaluable. I could not have done it without her. Her calm disposition, boundless energy and ability to think on her feet make her, as my sister so aptly put it, a "Rockstar Wedding Coordinator". If you are planning a wedding, you absolutely need someone there the day of to get everything handled so you can enjoy the day. Expecting your mom or maid of honor to take on all the burden isn't fair. A day of coordinator is key, and Amelia's presence there made my dream wedding possible. Much Thanks to the Party Gods for being a part of my special day. Don't even think twice about it, hire her right now!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

The Party Gods's reply:

Lilly - it was an honor to be part of your Wedding and I thank you for trusting your ideas and visions in my hands. xoxo

The Party Gods FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,504.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Party Gods 1
    Social Media Friends and Family!
    Become part of our Social Media Family TODAY and receive 10% off any package! Become a fan on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ThePartyGodsl.NJ) or, follow us on Twitter (@thepartygodsnj) for added savings! This Deal is applicable on all packages!
  • The Party Gods 2
    FREE CONSULT!
    Whether you are the Bride, the Maid of Honor or just a good friend, let us make your life easier! "Like" us on Facebook for a FREE consult. I come to you and I go over our services and how we can help make the BIG day as stress-free as possible! I have all the vendors and contacts you need!
  • The Party Gods 3
    Wedding Wire Promotion
    Please contact me through Weddding Wire for 10% off any wedding service!

• Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey
    Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey Wedding Officiants

Amelia is very professional, organized and creative. It was a pleasure to work with her during the recent wedding! If you are looking for an event planner, LOOK NO FURTHER!

• Jaclyn Duncan Music
    Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

I worked with Amelia this past Saturday for a wedding in Jersey City on the Waterfront. Amelia stayed wonderfully calm despite some last minute timeline changes that had to be made. I really appreciated her confidence, collected-ness and decision making ability while running the event. I can't say the ssame for every wedding coordinator I've worked with! The ceremony went incredibly smoothly which was definitely a result of her lead. Thanks Amelia for making it easy and fun for us!

• Majestic Events
    Majestic Events Wedding DJs

Amelia is amazing! She is always ready to do anything for her clients!

• 14 Argyle Place North Arlington, 07031 See on map