240 S Broadway #207, Denver, CO 80209 Map · Phone number

About The Papery Willow

Your wedding day is an important day and the invitation will unwrap the beginning of your special occasion, it is a way to share with your guests your special event. When they receive a hand-made invitation from The Papery Willow they will know you truly care. We bring your vision to life. At your consultation we take the time to get to know you as the couple, whether you use an existing design as an artistic starting point or we conceive your invitation from scratch; each element will be carefully considered taking everything in mind for your vision for the wedding.

Your experience in creating the invitation is as important to us as the quality of the invitation itself. We will be there every step of the way and take you through the process and consult with you on every decision. The result will be a creation that is uniquely you and your day.

Call The Papery Willow at 303-305-9981 or babette@thepaperywillow.com

DSC05539
776877822babettecanacari2of53

5 Reviews for The Papery Willow

Steff · Married on 12/18/2010

The Papery Willow was fantastic!!! I would recommend The Papery Willow to anyone. The value, the product, the professionalism, the selection and the flexibility was A+. One of the best parts of my wedding planning was working with Babs (the owner) and seeing my vision come to life! The Papery Willow is very unique. Babs will sit down with you in the beginning and discuss exactly what you are looking for. She is an excellent listener and will make sure what she designs for you is exactly what you are looking for! She is extremely creative, diligent, personable and her work is FANTASTIC!!! I had a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, MX and the palm tree theme Babs came up with was FABULOUS! My invitations were so unique and beautiful I would just stare at them in admiration... that is not something you would get from a large chain print shop. It did not stop there, Babs at the Papery Willow put together my palm tree favor bags consisting of palm tree aloe bottles, spf, lip balm and palm tree themed Christmas ornaments for all my guests. Everything I received from the Papery Willow went above and beyond my expectations! There's more... Babs also carried my theme onto wine glass charms and palm tree name cards. I can't say enough about the service and attention I received from Babs. If you are looking for a unique invitation The Papery Willow is the place for you. Babs will help bring your wedding vision to life! She makes you feel like you are the only client that matters! My overall experience with The Papery Willow was PERFECT!!! Thanks again for everything Babs!!!

Sara · Married on 09/20/2009

The invitations The Papery Willow provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. Babette has an amazing vision and skill and she created unique and personal invitations for us. my husband and I would definitely recommend her services and will perhaps use her in the future for baby announcements!

T · Married on 09/09/2017

Babette could really teach a thing or two to other vendors about running a business! Her communication was fast and consistent, she clearly has immense knowledge about this business. She made this process so easy! Not only that, but almost every RSVP sent back to us has included a compliment on the invitation design!

During the time of my order, Babette hit what I'm sure has been one of, if not the most, difficult times of her life. Her associates handled her business in a very professional matter, and what good hands she let take over for her during that time. She has shown remarkable strength not only as a wedding vendor, but as a mother, a wife, and a woman. I would recommend her to everyone, and I will be back whenever I need an invitation order!

Sent on 09/13/2010

The Papery Willow's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I am so pleased everyone liked your invitations, it was such a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to see pictures.

Award

The Papery Willow FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• A Fine Photographer
    A Fine Photographer Wedding Photographers

Babette, owner of The Papery Willow, has some of the most creative and custom designs I've seen. Her handcrafted designs are made with love. I highly recommend her for all of your stationery products!

• Masterful Musicians
    Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

You need something unique, personal and innovative. The Papery Willow will cater to all of these needs with aplomb! Traditional to cutting edge, Babs will help you choose each item with expertise!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Papery Willow to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 240 S Broadway #207 Denver, CO 80209 See on map
    M-F 10:00-5:00 and weekends by appt.