Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number

About The Paper Mavens

If you've got a vision for your wedding stationary but don't know how to bring it to life, The Paper Mavens should be your last stop. We make custom-designed and handmade invitations and other stationary products,giving brides complete control over every last beautiful detail. Your wedding stationary will reflect your personal style and no other bride will have anything quite like the treasures we create for you.

Located in the Denver area, we are able to work with brides from anywhere. We start with a consultation to determine exactly what you want, and then create samples from which you can choose. If you've already spent hours browsing invitation products, finding items that are close but not quite right, The Paper Mavens can bring it all together for you. We can match size, color, layout, texture, and more to suit you perfectly. We can even create favors, gift bags, escort cards, and wedding memory books - all fully coordinated.

If you are looking for wedding stationary that is completely out of the ordinary and completely YOU, call The Paper Mavens at 720-320-0602 for a no obligation consultation.

Follow The Paper Mavens on

adicon
DSC03306

4 Reviews for The Paper Mavens

Janelle · Married on 09/07/2013

The Paper Maven, Babette, was always very nice and personable. She did my invitations, RSVP's, place cards, and table numbers. They all came out beautifully! She was always happy to answer any questions and always in good sprits! And it’s always great to work with happy people!! She did a wonderful job and really puts her whole heart into your project. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Thanks,
    Janelle (Wedding date 2/7/2009)

Sent on 04/01/2009

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2012

I wanted invitations that set the tone for our wedding that reflected what I hoped was a unique event and that were visually interesting and that's exactly what I got. Got tons of compliments on them from our guests, especially once we had them coordinate programs and other signage for the event itself.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2012

The Paper Mavens is a company owned by the same person that owns A Wild Thyme, the caterer we chose for our wedding. When we met with the owner about our catering, we saw some wedding invitations that she had designed, and they were really cool. We had a very non-traditional wedding and were looking for something different. Kim designed our invitations and programs, and we could not have loved them more! The process was more time consuming than I had expected, but when we received the finished order, I could understand why it takes a little longer. They were PERFECT!

I'm not sure if guests typically write comments about the invitations on their RSVP cards, but they did on ours. They sent them back with comments like "Cutest invitation I've ever seen!" and "Where did you find this amazing invitation?" and my favorite was "Best. Invitation. Ever!" It was fun seeing all the comments and I really enjoyed working with Kim on both our catering and invitations. You can tell that she really loves the things that she does and we were lucky to have her!

Sent on 07/15/2012

The Paper Mavens FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Ann White Weddings and Events
    Ann White Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Anyone can order wedding invitations out of a book....but only The Paper Maven can create an invitation unique to YOUR celebration! See their work and you won't go anywhere else!

• Denver See on map