Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number

About The Paper Company

At The Paper Company we’re committed to making the most of life’s events—large or small—by turning ordinary into extraordinary. Let us help you create a spectacular, one-of-a-kind wedding invitation with coordinating accessories, like programs, personalized stationery, favor tags, place cards and table cards. These are some of the special touches that create memorable events. No matter what the occasion, or the size of your budget, The Paper Company will help you celebrate your life with style.

NancyandSteve
ThePaperCo SqrLogo 5B1 5D
ChristaandDough

9 Reviews for The Paper Company

Rob · Married on 10/12/2013

We worked with Lindsay from the Carolina Paper company. Lindsay was a real treat to work with. We knew nothing about wedding invitations. She was very patient and professional, and walked us through every step of the process at the pace with which we felt comfortable. We went through several phases of redesign and she accommodated us every time. And the quality of invitations she produced were great. Top notch.

I would certainly recommend The Paper Company and Lindsay for your wedding invitation needs.

Sent on 12/29/2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Carolina Paper Company. Sheri, Lindsay, and Lori each played an important role in helping me create and design my wedding invitations. They were extremely flexible and responsive to the numerous last minute changes I had and went above and beyond expectation throughout the entire process. They were able to provide great attention to detail and that boutique customer service experience, but without the astronomical cost (a welcome surprise when purchasing anything that has the word “wedding” attached to it). I truly felt like they took an invested interest in my invitations and I especially appreciated all the little extras that Sheri did for me….I had complete faith that she wouldn’t let me send anything out that she wasn’t proud of herself. I would definitely recommend them for any of your paper needs!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Candace · Married on 11/03/2012

Working with Sheri was a true pleasure. Her personality & ours just "clicked" from day one. She brought such unique ideas, was always availablity, and always hit the target dates. The workmanship of our wedding invitations, programs, etc. was beautifully executed -- would recommend The Paper Company to anyone - 100%!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Award

The Paper Company FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Cary, 27518 See on map