The Pampered Pearl

Yarmouth Port, MA View map Visit website

Sorry Ladies, We are No longer taking Bookings for Wedding Make-up for Summer 2022!

Please Only Fall/Winter Brides for 2022 or furture weddings 2023 or 2024!

Our Books are always open for Spa Services, Dermplaning, Lashes and Waxing!

The Pampered Pearl is a Small Skin Care studio where we offer a wide range of skincare, waxing and body care services.

We specialize in the care and pampering of all clients. We are located inside of Waves Hairport at 938 main st route 6A in Yarmouthport MA. Owned and Operated by Vanessa Cross, A licesned esthetican and make-up artist. Make-up and special occasion events are her speciaity and what got her into the industry to expand her education and become an esthetican.

I have done make-up for film, weddings, stage and special occasions for 3 years. I do airbrushing as well as tab lashes. I typically start with a trial. During the trail we would go over the desired look for your wedding day, whether its more natural or full glam. I do a skin analysis and color matching. then I would do your make-up exactly the way it will look for your big day and take some referance photots. We also go over bridesmaids looks and how many people in your party. I charge $75.00 for the trial.

For bridal make-up day of wedding I charge $150.00 which including airbrushing and tabbed lashes

I am Airbrsuhed trained and use the Best Airbrush in the Biz Temptu with a Silicon Based foundation which lasts up to 16 hours.

I also offer Bridal Packages that incorrperate both Skincare, Waxing and Make-up. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss what your needs are and pricing.

I am a Cape Cod Native who loves nature, the ocean, yoga, biking,traveling and my dog Leeloo.

My Make-up style is Natural with highlights on the eyes and lips. Making you look like the best version of you. Though i love trend make-up i find it important to make you look like you. Its also super important that you are happy with the look. If you feel that we would be a good fit I would love to set-up a trial and speak with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Spa
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

1 User photo

Mayra Married on 11/05/2021

Simply Amazing!

Vanessa was amazing!!! She did my sisters makeup as well as myself (it was for a wedding) and she made us feel so comfortable and so beautiful! She is so talented and our makeup looks were flawless we would definitely go back to her for any other event we have.

The Pampered Pearl's reply:

It was so nice meeting you both and so much fun working with you.
    I hope you all had the best day! Look forward to seeing you in the future.
    Lori Married on 07/31/2021

Vanessa was wonderful!

Vanessa did my makeup for myself and bridesmaid. She did a wonderful job. She had a wonderful personality and was so flexible with time. I would definitely book her again if needed.

The Pampered Pearl's reply:

Lori, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Wishing you the best of luck and all the happy days that follow in your marriage.
    Laurie D. Married on 04/12/2021

The BEST spa day I’ve had!!

I had a Brazilian wax today and a lash curl and tint. It was the most wonderful experience! I had never had a wax before, Vanessa made me feel comfortable and confident. It was not painful at all! And the lash experience was such a soothing treatment. I will recommend the pampered pearl to all my friends.

The Pampered Pearl's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review! next time we will get you in for something more relaxing and rejuvenating for you. sending love

Pricing

Team

Vanessa  Cross
Vanessa Cross
Owner, Make-up Artist, Esthetician

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for checking out my page and welcome!

I am Vanessa, 33, Make-up Artist, Esthetican and Spa Owner.

My Passion in skin care and make-up has lead me here to provide services to you and your bridal party. I am easy going, but determinded and hardwokring. I am an energy worker and pride myself on professionalism. I

I have lived on Cape Cod most of my life. I am so lucky to live such a beautful seaside community filled with local talent, food and of course beautiful nature.

I love walking the beaches with my dog and boyfriend all year, searching for driftwood for some of my art, going to local coffee shops and stores and finding the best little places to retreat too. Cape Cod is one of the most beautiful places and we are so grateful to be a part of it.

938 Main st route 6A Yarmouth Port, MA, 02675

Friday thorugh Monday 10am to 7PM On site make-up appliaction
Location of (The Pampered Pearl)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding