18428 Keystone Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Original Magnolia String Quartet

We appreciate the fact that there are many wonderful musicians in Baton Rouge, even many from all over the world who have come to attend LSU's prestigious music school. Because of this, there are many good options available to meet your musical needs. However, we believe our vast experience of encountering every imaginable wedding situation, our sensitivity to your budget, and our professionalism makes us an outstanding choice. Plus, we're just easy to work with!

Follow The Original Magnolia String Quartet on

• South Louisiana Virtuosi
  • Bella Musica
  • Hilda T. Gautier Britten, BayouHarpiste

7 Reviews for The Original Magnolia String Quartet

• Samantha

Samantha Vince · Married on 01/04/2020

They are amazing

So nice and professional! Played beautifully!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2015

The Original Magnolia String Quartet was a joy to work with! They were very responsive and really care about their work! They were very flexible with the songs we chose for the ceremony, and they added just the right touch to our reception! Incredible musicians!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Anna · Married on 09/26/2014

Beautiful addition to our wedding!!!!
    I found The Original Magnolia String Quartet at 2 bridal shows and they sounded amazing. I worked with Kim Sands, Cellist, for all of the wedding details. They are very easy to work with, very experienced and professional. Kim had plenty of recommendations on the music for me to pick out, and was very helpful to make sure they made this day special for us. They even went above and beyond by helping me find a singer to sing the Ave Marie at my wedding, I was having no luck finding someone and they were persistent in helping me out to make my big day special. They played prior to our ceremony as guest were arriving, even though I was inside I could still hear them play and the music sounded absolutley beautiful. I got so many compliments from guest saying how nice it was to have live musicians at the wedding ceremony and that the music really made the wedding elegant. Special thanks to The Original Magnolia String Quartet for playing a special part in our wedding and making it a night to remember for many of us, we will cherish these memories forever.
    Anna & Chris

Sent on 10/26/2014

Real Weddings

• 18428 Keystone Ave Baton Rouge, 70808 See on map
    2259786176 (Other Phone Number)
    2259786176 (Fax Number)