Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number

About The Orangerie

Let us help you celebrate your special day with floral decor that enhances your chosen venue. Each bouquet and arrangement is carefully articulated to reflect our client's vision.Weather you have a specific idea that you would like to see come to life or if you have no idea what you want other than to make it beautiful we will work with you to complete the picture. Designs originate from an old-world aesthetic featuring classic stems and romantic posies arranged in metal urns, glass goblets and rustic wooden crates . We are located in Los Angeles, CA but will travel to where your event is located. Our creativity and experience will provide you with professional service and stunning arrangements to meet all of your needs.

Follow The Orangerie on

IMG8600
DSC0058

15 Reviews for The Orangerie

Meaghan · Married on 10/15/2016

Jenny and The Orangerie did the flowers for our wedding this past weekend in Bethesda, Maryland. All I can say is.....wow!!! Jenny was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. I am not the best at decorating or thinking about colors, themes, etc., but she took my vague idea that I had for our wedding theme ("rustic fall") and turned it into something truly magical that fit the venue so well, and matched the vibe we were going for, which was to make guests feel at home and cozy. She had great ideas to keep our costs under control, such as making use of candles, mason, and apothecary jars rather than filling the tables with large floral centerpieces. We got so many compliments on the flowers--the bridal bouquets, centerpieces, and garlands for the reception venue were beautifully designed for a perfect fall celebration!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • User5206522 · 2+ years ago

Jenny at the Orangerie did the flowers and decor for our wedding last spring, and I can't recommend her highly enough. She is incredibly talented and very creative, but in my opinion what sets her apart is how much she seems to genuinely care about her clients. From the very first time I met her, she listened carefully and thoughtfully to what I wanted the day to look and feel like. She made creative suggestions that were respectful of my budget (I was particularly grateful for this after having met with a florist who tried to up-sell me on a number of items). She was flexible, professional, and friendly in all our interactions. She listened to all my feedback and even agreed to drive all the way down to our Charlottesville venue a couple of months before the wedding to do our sample table.

All of that would be enough for me to recommend her, but none of it could have prepared me for what she and her team produced on our wedding day. They decorated numerous spaces in our rather large venue (including an installation on the ceiling), created a stunning ceremony arch, and made gorgeous tablescapes packed with clever details. Jenny seamlessly combined my disjointed ideas for what I hoped the day would look and feel like. She clearly put a great deal of time and effort into making the decor special and unique to us, and all of that love and care showed in every detail. On top of all this, the Orangerie's prices were considerably more affordable than other florists we met. I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

I was referred to Jenny by my wedding planner, and I was also referred to one of the big name florists in DC. After comparing both of them and going through the initial proposal process, I chose Jenny for several reasons. First of all, Jenny is extremely personable and proved to be that way throughout our entire planning process together. She will take as much time as you need to discuss what you want and is always available via email or text (like other companies you are not working with someone's assistant most of the time). She puts a lot of personal time into proactively looking for things that you might like and coming up with suggestions for you. It was clear from the start that my wedding really mattered to her and was on her mind a lot. Secondly, I was concerned that with the big name florist I might end up spending the highest end of my budget, but that Jenny might also not be able to handle the extent of our larger wedding (a 220 person reception at the Corcoran Gallery with a 20 person bridal party). Any worries I had about that were clearly unfounded, as everything I saw at the reception and our bridal flowers were exactly as we discussed, and she ended up doing the flowers for our rehearsal dinner the night before as well. The value of Jenny's work is exceptional - I hate the phrase "bang for your buck" but that just really applies to what she did. She is also really big on guests taking the arrangements with them at the end of the night and made sure that we had materials for people to have little to-go bags. Jenny puts so many thoughtful touches and extra details into what she does - from the gorgeous garland she did for the bars to the beautiful beaded ribbon she wrapped around my bouquet. If you are looking for a florist in DC for your wedding or special event, be prepared to make a friend when you choose Jenny!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Award

The Orangerie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

• Washington, 20016 See on map