9227 Prairiewood Circle, Richland, MI 49083 Map · Phone number

About The Open Shutter Photography

Cindy Corstange LOVES capturing wedding days and ALL the emotions that unfold during the day! Engagement sessions are included with every package and it will be super fun - just trust me! I guess to best describe my style - I love shooting candids, some funky, and some traditional shots for mom (although my definition for traditional are not overly posed!) Let's chat over some coffee to see if I would be a good fit for capturing your special day! Happy Wedding Planning!

696007d60cdbb2f9 1263955911748 230
696007d60cdbb2f9 1263955911748 230

16 Reviews for The Open Shutter Photography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

There literally are not enough nice things to say about Cindy and her company! I loved having her as my wedding photographer. She is so much fun and brings an amazing energy to the day. I could not be happier with my wedding photoes - she is full of amazing ideas and gives great direction to make all of the pictures look superb! Thank you so much Cindy! I don't know what we would have done without you :) <3

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2012

Where do I begin? I LOVED Cindy as my wedding photographer! She is such a fun and energetic person to be around, which is great since she spends the whole day with you. She pumps you up for those times when you feel like all you've been doing all day, is posing for pictures (which will be the case on your wedding day). She got our pictures back to us in a very timely fashion and they are phenomenal! Thank you Cindy, you rock!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Alejandra · Married on 06/09/2012

Cindy was a great addition to our wedding day. She fit in so well with my enormous overwhelming Italian family. Cindy is very go with the flow and my husband and I knew she was the right choice for us as soon as we met her.

Sent on 03/20/2013

The Open Shutter Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• 9227 Prairiewood Circle Richland, 49083 See on map