4120 East Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Map · Phone number

About The Old Meeting House

The Old Meeting House is a romantic and charming building that is filled with timeless, classic architecture. We are Salt Lakes finest wedding reception center. It is the perfect Utah venue celebrate your wedding or any memorable occasion.

Come see our exquisite, 112 year old building with vaulted ceilings, arched windows, spacious reception area, elegant brides's room, and a ballroom for dancing. We have plenty of parking to accommodate your guests. Classic architecture and finely appointed spaces in The Old Meeting House provide ample photo opportunities for your special occasion. The antique benches are used to preserve the ageless romance of your wedding ceremony.

The Old Meeting House's reputation for fine wedding cuisine is unmatched. From decadent desserts to elegant dinners, our menu offers a variety of choices for wedding luncheons or brunch, rehearsal dinners, buffets, holiday parties, anniversary or birthday parties.

Follow The Old Meeting House on

Couple dancing
eda7aa34c8e7e737 34582820 1922985261066792 4944949268411580416 o

22 Reviews for The Old Meeting House

Sariah · Married on 02/17/2018

We loved this venue for our wedding!! The food was delicious. The staff was helpful and welcoming through the whole process. Everything was clean and the decorations were beautiful. It was a wonderful experience at a fantastic value- we very highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2017

After searching the entire Salt Lake Valley for a wedding venue, I actually happened upon Old Meeting House by accident. I took one look and I was in love with the decor; If you’re looking for a truly classic, fairytale, or vintage aesthetic, this is the place for you. Not only that, but they took care of 90% of the wedding for me. They offer catering, a cake, and centerpieces for your special day. I would argue that they offered the most stuff for the lowest price in the valley.

Overall, I would say my wedding was an incredible experience because they were so kind, accommodating, and helpful. They always remembered my name when I called, and even months later they still remember details about my wedding! They’re truly a staff who cares. I hope they like doing vow renewals!

Sent on 11/03/2017

The Old Meeting House's reply:

Lisa, thank you for your kind words! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the process and had a terrific day! Please give us as call on that vow renewal, that would be so incredible!

We were more than pleased with everything and everyone associated with "The Old Meeting House". The personal touches made it the most pleasant experience for us all. They will certainly get my repeat business! I really can not say enough good about the service, the quality of the food, the beauty of the facility, everything! Truly an exceptional establishment.

Sent on 06/30/2016

The Old Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

The Old Meeting House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,595.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 80
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access