151 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10601 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About THE NEXT STEP

.....THE NEXT STEP is a company providing exceptional live music. With 25 years of experience, we feature a one-of-a-kind band and/or DJ services. We will custom-tailor musical presentations for your sophisticated special event, wedding of a lifetime, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or just a Dance Mitzvah! Corporate or Holiday party. Maybe you're just in need of a high energy, extraordinary band which performs music for all styles and budgets.

Make it different and go THE NEXT STEP as we will serve you music for a lifetime of memories. Comprised of some of the most talented musicians in the industry, we are capable of providing live music from 6 to 13 pieces including various configurations of horn sections. Ask us about lighting package, flat screens or just give us your wishes and we'll make them come true!

THE NEXT STEP, we dare to be different. Why not be the most talked about party, instead of the party that was talked about!

IMG9990
IMG9990
THENEXTSTEP

6 Reviews for THE NEXT STEP

amy · Married on 12/08/2013

I LOVE THE NEXT STEP. I just had my wedding this past Sunday, 12/8/2013. Everyone can not stop raving about the music this band played. They had 2 instruments at my ceremony, then 2 at my cocktail hour, and then a 7 piece band for my reception. The music that they played were so beautiful!! A few of my guests told me they were teary at the ceremony. They played a different song for family entrance, bridal party entrance, then me, the bride. I was very hands-off because I trusted them. They played a variety of dance, to slow dance, to top hits. I highly highly highly recommend this band. I will be having a 1 year old birthday party for my daughter soon, and is seriously considering hiring them again because I didn't really get to enjoy them at my wedding!!! It's a shame when everyone tells you how great the band was, but you didn't get a chance to enjoy them yourself at your own wedding. GREAT VALUE as well!!! LOVE YOU NEXT STEP!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Maria · Married on 07/03/2013

The Next Step totally rocked out at our wedding a few weeks ago! We believe a good band can make a wedding and they weren't just good they were incredible! People couldn't help but be on the dance floor every single minute! My guests are still talking about how amazing the music was! They played a great variety of music, something for everyone, while still sticking to the types of music we had told them we wanted. I swear they sounded better than some of the original recordings of the songs they played! We can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding something memorable for all!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

A · Married on 11/07/2009

The Next Step was incredible. For all you brides out there... STOP SEARCHING!!! This Band is IT!!! They are extremely professional and incredibly talented.

They made my Wedding into a memorable day... guests are still raving!!!!

Thanks Next Step!!!

Sent on 03/05/2010

THE NEXT STEP FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Funk, Hip Hop, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• THE NEXT STEP 1
    Stimulus Musical Plan!
    Plan to have the band, "THE NEXT STEP" at your affair and receive COMPLIMENTARY music at your cocktail hr. (Limited to 1 he and 1 keyboardist.)

• 151 Mamaroneck Ave White Plains, 10601 See on map